So, if Fallen got rid of the Dynasty...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by FeelingLuckyPnk, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Stockade187

Stockade187 Decepticon Junkie

Sentinel was jumping through space in the Ark with the pillars.....how could the Fallen detect him if he's in a whole different galaxy during a whole different time period?

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    yep, he oculd not detect him due to sentinel travlling to the 60s with the space bridge

3. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    I think I missed something here, are you saying Sentinel time-travelled with the Space Bridge? I was under the impression the Ark was just floating around for a long, long time...

4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Yep Sentinel travelled through time, The Decepticons like Soundwave and the troops of the Nemesis also travelled to the 60s while chasing sentinel under the fallen command

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

According to the comics/novel, so it's a matter of opinion.

6. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    its on the Covergence prose story thus its neitheir Novel or Comic

7. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    And therefore non-canon.

By definition, the space-bridge should warp spacetime in order to make instantaneous travel possible. At least, as I understand it.

8. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    the covergence story was aprovved by Hasbro, if its aprovved by ahsbro then its a official story

9. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    my theory is he took the name sake of the prime so that he may lead the Autobots as a leader and to give them hope.

10. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

*You have no excuse for misspellings, corrected.*

Star Trek novels and games are approved by Paramount that doesn't mean they are canon to the TV series and films.

The writers of TF movies can care less of comics and novels. They are the ones writing the plot not these comic book writers and novel writers. Heck in the comic Megatron was spared. In the film Optimus killed him.

In summation comics and novels are within the same continuity family as the films but not the canon continuity of the films themselves.

11. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    even despite i consider the comics canon, that was not what i meant, i was saying that since Hasbro approved it then its an Official TF story (canon or not)

since that guy said
    which lead me belivie he meant that sinces its a prose story then it cant be canon to anything, so i said that since hasbro approved then its an official TF Story

cause if its not approved then its considered an fan-written storie

Also as i said I DO NOT Consider the adaptations canon (in which megs survived), i only consider the prequels canon, every adaptation is retconned whenever IDW Makes a prequel to the sequel movie so they can do anything possible to tie them with the movies

Like the ROTF prequels all retconned the Movie 1 adaptation, and the DOTM prequels did the same they RETCONNED the ROTF Prequels all in attempts to tie them with the films and not into their own work (even the writters of the comics consider his work canon)

12. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    Comics are confusing, they're like some kind of branch off of official fiction time lines. "Yeah, the movie went one way, but what if it went like this..."

*You have no excuse for misspellings, corrected.*
    Ah, the irony.

13. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    to me they arent, once u read the Movie timeline page o ntfwiki they are no logner confusing as that hleps u know when such event happened and such

14. RedWolf

It's grammatically correct. :rolleyes: 

15. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    This is the simplest answer, and thus the real answer.

I'm sorry but that expanded media stuff contradicts itself, even though it does a good job trying to tie those 3 unconnected scripts together. Here's the contradiction: "The last survivor uses the combined lifeforce of his departed fellows to banish The Fallen to another plane of reality, sealing his sarcophagus to prevent him from returning. For his final act, the last Prime gives up his own life to fuse his body, and the bodies of his brothers, into a tomb that will serve as the resting place of the Matrix."

Then it next suggests Sentinel exists. If the last Prime sacrificed his life, where did Sentinel come from. Prime's are just born at random? IDK.

16. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    Lawl. Cannot be bothered with eight pages, so, the one of the only ways that seem legitimently possible;

The Fallen was the last of the Dynasty? Yes? Yes. He was sealed away in a sarcophagus. Never to be heard of for how ever long those years were. Sentinel (origins unknown) became a mentor over Optimus, Megatron, Elita-1, Shockwave and Ironhide. All of those there, one was destined and would eventrually show to be born in to some sort of fashion as a Prime (think how every Zelda game has a different Link, and is born destined at some time, like a Prime).
    The Fallen corrupted Megatron, and used him to kill the remaining Primes, Sentinel, and Optimus. Megatron and Sentinel struck a deal to help the Cons win the war so that the planet may live, and told Sentinel about the Fallen so in favor of their deal, Sentinel was originally meant to kill the Fallen, in order for Megatron to become his own master. The Fallen didnt know about Sentinel and Megatron. Sentinel and Megatron had Sentinel's 'death' staged, which ended up with Sentinel in statis on the moon. Utlimately the Fallen assumed that Optimus was the last Prime at the time ROTF takes place.

17. madman1366

madman1366 "The Bad Guy"

News Credits:
    Here's the best question yet. When Sam's hand was all burnt up and mangled in ROTF how did he go to the bathroom?

I mean, I had stitches in my thumb once and that made it a real pain in the ass never mind having the entire hand being mangled. And what if it was his wiping hand? Who helped him out there? Who?

You can say Mikaela was the obvious answer, but you never know...that probably would have made Sam too nervous and instead of taking a piss he'd end crapping his pants...he wouldn't want to risk that.

Damn them for not explaining that and leaving that huge hole in the middle of the movie!!!

And why can't that damn Bay ever explain why the sky is always blue!

18. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Three things.

1 - Jetfire was the one to say that, as far as he was aware, they all died out [in fact, he almost flipped out when Sam told him Optimus was alive, including a "A LIVING PRIME? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT"], he had no way of knowing other people survived.

2 - Jetfire's line is in reference to the Thirteen Original Primes, not the Dynasty itself, the last of the Thirteen died.

3 - Optimus and Sentinel are [as Jetfire, once again, said] great descendants of the Original Thirteen, grandsons or something, the Thirteen were killed off, but by that time, they already had a whole dynasty of sons and grandsons alongside them, Optimus and Sentinel were either among those sons/grandsons or sons of those.

19. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    this

20. RedWolf

The Fallen always had lackeys and he had those lackeys finish off descendant Primes while he sat his ass on the Nemesis.

Because only a Prime can kill him. Well his brothers tried but that didn't take. So the implication is that younger Primes can do it because the Fallen is so damn old to fight them equally.