So I was digging into my book shelf and...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ROASTBEEP, Jan 12, 2009.

1. ROASTBEEP

ROASTBEEP New Member

I used to keep my old toys from younger years as book end holders and I came across a Transforming gun named "BROWNING-M1910". Now the only thing that is making me think it is a Transformer toy is that is says "TAKARA JAPAN" on one side. Out of curiosity I searched online and found it was a Micromaster figure.

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/manwood/484/TF/MF-Figures/Browning2.jpg

My question is is this micromaster line the same thing as Transformers? I don't remember seeing this character on the cartoon before.

Thanks for any responses!

2. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

If you've kept it in good shape, I think you may have found a little treasure.

Edit: The link doesn't work, but if you copy/paste it, it works. If that picture is your's... er, yeah. I think that thing's worth some $$$.

3. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    You found a Browning just randomly like that O_O

You lucky son of a-err I mean, that thing is pretty worthless, no need holding on to junk, I'll take it off your hands. How's $5 sound?

4. ROASTBEEP

ROASTBEEP New Member

Thats not mine but thats the EXACT same box it came in. Lol I even remember it came with this paper stand up of a little robot and you could shoot at it. Oh memories... Mine is not in box and it didn't have any accessories when I found it... pretty sure I still have every accessory somewhere in my basement...

5. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeppers, that is the Microchange toy that was later repainted into the Transformer Browning.

He doesn't carry the same value as the actual Transformer version (at least last time I checked), but he's an outstanding and fun toy regardless.

Congrats on the find!

6. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Personally I think Browning is a better toy than G1 Megatron, just due to the robot mode being so much better.

I have a KO of Browning, it's still pretty great.

7. AMG

AMG Old School

Congrats on the find. Browning is awesome.