so i played SVR 2008 last night and...

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Ghost Prime, May 9, 2009.

1. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

Right so i played Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 last night and all i can say is......what the fuck happened?

seriously whats happened to the game!? first of all the collision detection is AWFUL! the controls handly SO BADLY i feel half the players i use must be disabled or something

The roster is just awful, i mean were the hell is BigShow for a start. He was at the WWE during 2008...did the makers just miss him out or something?

The move set has been ruined considering ALL the options you were given in SVR2007 it almost feels like the moves have been Nutered in this! you got something like over 30+ moves available for EACH wrestler in SVR2007 but in SVR2008 half the move set has been taken away!? now the LEFT/RIGHT grapple only gives you a choice of 2 optional D-pad Moves while SVR07 gave you that AND 4 other standard moves to go with it

the moves also seem...less effective as in 07 as well, take for example BookerT. In 07 his Bookend looked powerful and hit hard.......in 08 its more like hes fallen over or something or is helping the other wrestler lay down!

then theres this stupid and pointless MECHANICS function (brawler/dirty ect) i mean whats the point in that!? all that seems to do is STOP you for saving a stored finisher and even when you do pull a finisher off you feel like you might as well not have bothered considering its represented in the same way as a scoop slam or something along those lines.

please someone tell me 09 fixed 08s problems!

2. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

Long Time no see thx for the warning i'll just delete this demo from my ps3

3. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Hey look! Ghost Prime is complaining about something. THAT never happens.

4. Lord Megatron

Lord Megatron FFFF

You'll realize nobody here cares too much about a wrestling game from over a year ago.