So I had to drive down town at 3:30 in the morning.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark_Convoy, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

The customer I am working for right now has two sites, the "new" site, where I spend most of my time (as in I am here more than I am at home) and the "old" site.

The new site has nice brand new top of the line equipment, the old site has old dogged out ratty ass equipment. At least one a night something over at the old site breaks down and I have to drive 6 miles to go downtown and fix it. This usually happens around 6 or 7 in the evening.

It did, like clockwork yesterday, then something else broke down at 3 in the morning and I had to go down there again to fix it.

Turns out there was nothing really wrong and they were freaking out over a small adjustment they could have made their selves.

I have never been downtown at this hour and was surprised to see so many people out and about, lots of girls in shorts up their ass and people who looked like they were out clubbing... and to think, I was worried about getting shot by a crack addict!

2. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I was out till about 1:30am and the only whores we saw my buddy had some history with.

We did get free beer from our waitress though.