So I had a Decepticon hiding in my back yard until yesterday

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Insane Galvatron, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I had starting having problems out of my heat, as in it wasn't working. The heating and air guy that came out said the heat has a safety switch so that when it gets too hot, the heating coils shut off. It prevents a fire. Question was, why was it getting too hot? He put a voltmeter on it and he was seeing 272 volts going into the unit. For those who don't know, you're only supposed to have 220 volts coming into the house, which is used for big stuff ( like the heater ) and 110 for the outlets. He confirmed this by checking my wall outlets, and those were reading 136. Since this is not dictated by anything in the house, I was told to call the electric company. Turned out the transformer on the pole behind my house was bad and pushing too much power into my house. They said it was a wonder my house had not caught on fire. So a bad transformer in my back yard almost burned down my house.

Bad transformer = Decepticon.

2. Nukatron

Nukatron Ultra Class

I found my clasics megatron in gun mode in the bushes behine my house it had to there fore at lest a year or two. After finding him I took hime to the bathroom to wash out dirt and stuff out of him.

3. terry981

terry981 Well-Known Member

Tell Iron-hide to cool him off with some liquid nitrogen.

4. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    My office ID clip has a Con logo sticker on it, unfortunately, the elastic cord snapped yesterday, so I'm using a new one without a logo. I saved the clip and it's now attached to my desk calendar.

5. Edgcracker

Edgcracker Well-Known Member

Sadly, I love this joke.
    My dad was an electrical contractor and used to screw with me about that kind of transformer all of the time when I was a wee lad.