So, I gotta play the Ace Combat 6 demo...

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by DaggersRage, Jul 12, 2007.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Well, the Ace Combat 6 demo finally game it. It's kinda cool, basicly Xbox players get the same things as what's been going out for the PS2 but with more enemies, better graphics... that sorta thing.

I wish the enemy AI was more agressive. They'll get a lock on, fire their missile, but they don't follow up on it. I usually just dodge the missile without fear on the enemy still being on my six.

I am anxios for it's Xbox live multiplayer that'll be included in the full game. Anyone want to consider forming a team/clan/squad when it comes out?

2. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I'm in.
    Adam Smasher

I need to download that demo tonight.
    Anything else cool on the Marketplace?

I didn't get home until late last night.

3. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I'm looking into this. I've been wanting a flight combat game for a while and the bundle with the flight stick seems like a nice deal since I never replaced my busted PC flight stick.

One thing I didn't like about the demo was the overlays, I know theyre there to help identify friendlies, enemies, and the such but it just makes me so aware that I'm playing a game.

Theres an NCAA, Blue Dragon, and Stuntman Ignition demo up too. I really liked SM:I until I played the 2nd and 3rd stages.

4. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Downloading Blue Dragon and Ace Combat demos now.

I hope the HUD overlays are not too bad -they killed Sylpheed for me.

5. deceptifocus

deceptifocus *Supercharged*

Ebay:
    ace combat on xbox....im tempted more to buy one now over waiting on a PS3..... Ace Combat is my fav