So I got my cat back today....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CyclonuS_ZerO, Jun 5, 2010.

1. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    So I got my cat back today and couldn't be happier. I missed my buddy as I have not seen him in a year. How this relates to transformers is, is that all my figures I had displayed I had to put back in their boxes. Took me quite a few hours to get them all transformed and placed neatly back in their plastic prisons. Makes me sad to see my room this barren, but I got my cat so it's all good. :D  Share some stories in which you've had to put up your stuff.

2. Jingjing

Jingjing Well-Known Member

I'm gonna have loads of friends over today, so I packed down a big box of like, 25, G1's I've acquired over the past three weeks. Overlord, Scorponok, Predaking, Fort Max, Slythe, Captain Kid, MOSC Ree-Yeees and my green Alpha Fighter are still put, though.

3. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I wish I had my cat back, best cat ever and he never messed with my collection. I've had to put up my collection several times when moving and once when my mom threatened to throw them away due to her not liking them.

4. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    congrats on getting your buddy back. where you at school or something..why a year.....

we are goign to be dogsitting a boston terrier for three weeks so anything (all my iron mans and alternities) knee high will have to get removed for some time...he doesnt like cats and we have 1.....along with my 2 dogs.....this should be fun :-/

5. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

I've had to store much of my collection, my son 2 and really into everything and has tried to chew a few of my toys in the past so I've put them away for now, he's still got his own TF's he can play with though.

6. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Had a heart attack the other day when I realised I'd left the door to my collection room open. I heard some rustling and other related cardboard noises so I went to investigate.
    I find my cat wedged in between the box to G1 Scorponok and the shelving unit he is displayed in! The trick was getting him out without allowing him to use his claws.
    Success eventually, but still a nervous moment!
    Will be keeping the door shut from now on...

7. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    Shizer! Who needs tickets for the circus when you have that going on!

8. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Dude I just saw Shadow three days ago,that cat is fat.

9. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cats are great. My little guy loves to mess with all my transformers and knock stuff over (and he's even broken a few figures), but I love him anyhow. I just have to be extra vigilant keeping him out of my tf room. When he gets in, its ALWAYS trouble. His favorite is Fort Max (he loves to rub his head on FM's fist, like he's being petted....very cute).

10. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I keep my cats out of my collection room...actually in the odd times they've managed to sneak in by themselves they've mainly just laid in the middle of the room or sniffed around witout touching anything. It's when I let them in there when I'm putting suff bak on shelves that they like to knock shit over and be naughty :lol 

11. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

My cat seems to know that my toy's are important and she is very carefull when she crawls around our collection of RC helicopters. Tip-toeing around them ever so delicately. For now, I don't have a problem with my TF's because of where they are located. All 38 are on my entertainment system bookshelf is and she never crawls around that area.

12. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Well my buddy who I share the cat with moved away, and she's been gone for a year. I told her to take him cause she'd take better care of him than I would. But since she's moving back down here, the place they're moving to only allows two pets, so she asked me if I wanted him. No way I'd say no to that. :D 
    Wow really? If my mom told me she was gonna throw my stuff away I'd either be like...."yeah right" or smack some sense into her. I rule the roost here!!!!

13. S.A.A.M.

S.A.A.M. Beta-Maximus

Moving to a smaller apartment downtown at the end of the month. NO ROOM FOR TOYS IN THE NEW PLACE!

My dad has agreed to give up my old bedroom at his place so I can have storage for my collection. Going to spend the next few days packing everything up.

Check ebay soon...

14. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    My cat only walks on the shelves where the 'kid friendly' garage and secondhand store rescues are. She tried walking on one of my more important shelves ONCE...ONCE. :D 

Half of my TFs went into storage last week because I didn't want questions about their numbers from my parents, who aren't likely to believe the truth that a large number of them are gifts and the rest are occasional buys over the last 6 years. My collection isn't very big, but they never liked them ever. I left out the 'good ones' tho, like the MP Starscream the WA Sightings guys got me. :D 

--Moony

15. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    In a couple months my girlfriend's cat is moving in with us since her mom doesn't want to deal with him in the new house. He LOVES me and I love him greatly as well so I'm really excited. Not sure what I am going to do about my collection though haha

16. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

I have a comment to make here:
    "...But the cat came back, the very next day/ The cat came back, he just wouldn't stay away..."

17. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

YES!

For years I thought I was the only one who remembered this!

18. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thats really great of ya to allow him back into your life esp. after being away..your a good guy :) 

you should take some pics of him with your tformers when he arrives :) 

19. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We have a terrific cat - she'll be 12 this year and I raised her from a kitten. I wouldn't for a moment imagine letting her into the house, particularly if that house contained an expensive toy collection.

20. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :lol  This is why i own a dog, they can't climb onto my shelves. but my dog once chewed up a cybertron street car minicon up really bad and one of the star saber minicons arms also. but they were accidents, I guess?