so i got DOTM Sideswipe.....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by liquid6, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid6

liquid6 Well-Known Member

.....and what a piece of of junk, crappy grey plastic, head is looser than a two dollar hooker, legs are all, i dont even know what. i really liked RoTF sideswipe, i thought that was a great toy, but this, this sucks.......TIME TO MOD IT!!!

2. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light

I believe this belongs in the feedback thread, dude.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I was hoping that Hasbro makes a premium line for DOTM just to have a decent paint job on Sideswipe.

But now that i here the mold sucks as well. Pass, I'l stick to original and Sidearm.

4. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Well, it is thinner than the first sideswipe, it has a giant freaking gun and for me at least, the head stays well. The only problem for me personally is the hood

5. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    I, in all honesty, do not mind the fig. He carries less kibble that ROTF version, with less bulky blades. He's easily more posable that his predecessor and easy to stand. My head isn't loose at all, so you could have exchanged yours if there is a problem. I plan on picking up some glossy metallic paints to spruce him up a bit, as with a couple other DOTM toys (Ratchet, Bumblebee, Roadbuster for starters).

I don't even bother with his Mech-Tech weapon. Of the entire Mech-Tech weapons, Sideswipe's has the best rifle mode. The others have small barrels that don't look to intimidating. I'm using Sideswipe's gun as an alternate for Ratchet. I'm not a fan of his circular, weird, tommy-gun-looking thing.

6. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Red and black red and black

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Didn't read any reviews or seen pics beforehand? Would've saved a lot of heartache unless you planned to paint him up from the very beginning...

7. liquid6

liquid6 Well-Known Member

yeah i did read reviews and i was gonna paint him anyway, just didnt think it would be this quality of a figure, i guess i really cant complain then huh? just posting my two cents. :) 

8. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.