So I got a PS3, and everybody is trying to get me to sell it....

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Javi 2 Suave, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Javi 2 Suave

Javi 2 Suave The King Of Impulse TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    A guy I know hooked me up with a 60gb PS3 this weekend when they got them in stock. At first I wasn't even sure I wanted one (already have the 360 and Wii), but now that it is sitting here I kinda fell pretty good about having it. Maybe it's just because it's so hard to find or something like that but I was planning on keeping it. And Resistance looks so bad ass I can't wait to play it, but the rest of the launch games seem to suck.

What does suck is that EVERYONE I know is telling me I'm a fool if I don't sell it. Now granted if they were still going for over $2,000 on ebay I might be a fool, but in the last few minutes they have been going for around $800 so it's not like I'd be making a huge amount of cash.

Anyway, I'm just venting. For now I'm going to sit on it and wait a week or two and figure out what to do. It's kinda frustraiting to try to be excited about something like this when everybody is trying to tell you what you need to do with it.

2. Javi 2 Suave

Javi 2 Suave The King Of Impulse TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oops, wrong thread, meant to put this in games and anime, mod's can you help me out?

3. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    Yeah a pal of mine bought one (20gb) a week ago and told me it was for the sole purpose of putting it on Ebay. It went for around $800 + shipping. So yeah demand has dwindled for it. I'll wait for a bug free system myself.

RANT: I hate people who waited in line just to get one for the sole purpose of putting it on Ebay, robbing the real gamers who just wanted to get one and play it, not sell it. It really takes the fun out of things when someone gets something just to take it and resell it to fatten their own wallets, when someone who simply wanted one to play is robbed of doing so.....

4. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    And dammnit why isn't my sig showing up????

5. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Dunno...the dreaded red "x" strikes again!