So I finally read LSOTW #1. Wow!

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by SentinelPrime, Jun 27, 2010.

1. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Man, talk about unexpected! I'm hesitant to buy any IDW comics, but I have to give it up for LSOTW! That was a fun little read! Good dialogue, treats the source material with respect, great art in a modern style...cant wait to pick up the rest now! Glad I listened to the buzz on the streets on this one.

2. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    If you loved #1, then get ready for one hell of a ride. :ev: 

3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Seriously, the feedback for LSOTW is so overwehelmingly positive, it gets a place on the small but slowly growing list of "Things a vast majority of the ever-divided Transformers fandom can surprisingly agree on".

Thus far, the list includes:

- Peter Cullen IS Optimus Prime. (Frank Welker being the "definite" voice for Megatron comes close too, but has a slightly less unified group of supporters.)
    - Pat Lee is a horrible human being and should never be let anywhere near Transformers again, regardless of what one may think of his art style.
    - The Voicebox dub for Energon sucks, regardless of what one may think of the Japanese version of the show, Superlink.
    - Shattered Expectations, the 2008 April Fools Joke pretending to be a preview of the BotCon 2008 Shattered Glass comic, was genuinely funny, and it being revealed as an April Fool's joke was a huge disappointment.

4. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    ooh, glad you started this thread, I just bought all 5 issues on my Ipod, gonna read them tonight