SO I finally beat Guitar II on Expert

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Mike, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    And I won the Axe Guitar..... but I don't have enough money to buy it!! GAH!!!!

I beat the whole game, and now I can't make anymore money to buy the guitars I won. I was gonna finish 5 staring the final half a dozen hard songs I didn't 5 star, but not now! no point :p 

Is there any way to make more money once you beat every song on career mode?

2. Numlock

Numlock Starving Artist

Congratulations... Freebird is a monster of a song, that one part with the 4 pull off notes over and over and over is ridiculous. Not quite sure if I understood what you wrote correctly, but you can play the other levels of difficulty with the same band for additional cash. In otherwords, go play easy or medium (whatever) and five star a song. Heck, you should be able to gold star those other levels... Unless I'm missing what you said and you already 5 starred ever song in easy medium and hard... in which case, yes, the last way would be to 5 star the expert songs.

I wonder what you brought at the store, after you beat freebird the $$'s you get should cover the Axe. ??

Anyway, you essentially have thwarted the career mode though (as far as I know)... there are no harder songs really... the dethklok song is alot of fun, as is the Shadowsfall and that "Six" song... beat the piss outta the bonus songs.

Hope that makes sense and helps. Now get GH3 and play Through the Fire and the Flames, best guitar hero song EVER!

3. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So...you want a party or something?

Nah, just messin' with you. Nice job man, now go work on GH III.

4. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Um, Jordan?

5. WTF2005

WTF2005 Chaos Commander

Now pat yourself on the back, grab Rock Band, and beat expert for vocals and drums as well! :ev: 

6. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    I havn't 5 starred all the songs, I 5 starred all the easy and medium songs, and I 5 starred about 40 out of 48 of the hard songs.

But when I went back to 5 star one of the hard songs, I hadn't 5 starred yet, it didn't give me any more money for doing better the second time. Apparently, How ever well you do the FIRST time, is what you get paid, and that's it.

again I havn't 5 starred every hard song, but when I started to, it didn't give me any more money, because I had already beat the song with 4 stars. Dumb, I know.

They should just give you the guitars you win at the end of the game.

7. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nope. Say you get 3 stars the first time, and get $240 for that. Alright, cool. Now, you go back to the song, 5 star it, and now you'll get paid the difference. A 5 star on the first is $400. $400 - $240 is $120, and that's what you'll get paid for doing better.

8. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    really? I only had 4 stars on Beast in the Harbour on hard (for whatever reason I had 4 stars on hard, 5 stars on expert), then I got 5 stars on it on hard, and I didn't notice it give me any more money..

maybe I just missed it? I'll keep trying

9. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do you by any chance mean Beast and the Harlot? :p 

10. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

Can you just make another band, get the money and buy it? I did that in GH3. I never played GH1-2 so I'm not exactly sure if buying something for one band will unlock it for all the others.