So I almost bought COV today

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Cheetatron, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

I just got out of a job interview and decided to stop by at the towns gamestop. I saw the reguler version for 30 and the collectors version for 30 I was about to buy it but i reneged at the last minute, told the guy I would be back in town on thursday(for my second interview).

The thing I liked about the collectors edition was the Arachnos insignia. I see myself putting that to use on a spider flavored robot. I had one question for the veteran players before I decide on the game. Is there anyway to unlock the mechanical spider leg kibble that the arachnos leader wears? I would love to have something like that as opposed to a cape for my spider character. If not, sell the game to me.

2. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

You have to decide for yourself. I don't know what you like, what you don't like. I play COV, and I enjoy it. And if you know anything about my gaming history, that should say something.

Or search this forum, there's been a lot of COV/COH discussion lately.

3. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

Buy it. I did, though I am a bit pissed. I wanted to find the discontinued collectors edition, and today I was in EB Games and I saw it on a different shelf where I hadn't checked last time before I bought it elsewhere.

4. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    How much time do you guys dedicate a night to playing it? Seems like something that I would get into, but it seems like a lot of money for a subscription of something that I couldn't play much.

5. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

You cant get the spider-leg thingies. Sorry. Maybe in a future update, but right now all you can have is capes and derivatives thereof.

6. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

I average a couple hours a week. Haven't been on it much lately, just due to other things consuming my personal time.

7. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    CoV/H doesn't require massive timesinks as part of its selling point. Even the long Taskforce things (2-6+ hours long, depending on how well your team functions) can be done in parts (provided your team actually sticks together over the breaks).