So how many Australians are getting the game to DOTM?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Prime-Directive, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Prime-Directive

Prime-Directive Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Since we are pretty much the only country that i can think of not to have the game yet until the 29th how many Australians will be getting this and how many of u are disappointed about the fact that we didn't get a pre-order bonus what so ever, i bought the code for Sideswipe from ebay for 15 dollars and will probably be one of the few Australians using him, so how many Australians are getting the game and how many of you had to buy sideswipe online?

2. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm going to really push to get my parents to get it for my Birthday in August, because I am not paying almost $100 for it, no way.

3. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

I probably will eventually. Don't plan on buying Sideswipe though. :( 

4. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    My parents owe it for me from my birthday earlier this month, and I've already got it pre-ordered. I'll be playing it release date, after I see the movie. :) 

5. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was initially thinking of getting it, but after all the horrible reviews, I'm probably going to give it a pass.

6. Nightmare966

Nightmare966 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Rent it. Reviews are usually opinions.

7. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Haven't made up my mind yet. Depends if DotM film is good and puts me in a good enough mood to play a mediocre/average game associated with it.
    When War for Cybertron came out, EB Games didn't advertise it but they gave out both codes for Shockwave and Jazz with a single purchase, where as people in other countries only received codes to one character, so I think you may of jumped the gun and simply should of waited another week to find out if they'll give us either Sideswipe, Ratchet or both.

8. Prime-Directive

Prime-Directive Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm hoping your right for the sake of everyone else who has it pre-ordered, im happy i bought my code when i did though just in case and if they do announce the pre-orders or if we just get them then no reason why i cant sell those codes on ebay or something as well, but considering the game comes out in like 6 days i dont see it happening for us here in Australia but i do hope im wrong about that.

9. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I actually got a preorder code. Mhmm. At GAME, for Sideswipe.

10. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    I already preordered mine from GAME. Even if it sounds like a disappointment to nearly everyone and too short, I don't care really. Transformers is Transformers. If there is anything regarding Transformers, I'll buy it, even if it's a hunk of scrapmetal.

I'm gonna trade in a few old games to lower the price a bit more. Here's hoping it's going to be more bang for my buck.

11. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

I'm still getting it if not for the simple fact to play as Shockwave, Mirage and Soundwave. Although rather than pick it up the day of the release like I was planning, I'll probably import it to save some $$$ since it seems this game isn't all that great..