So how long will the Transformer movie toys be available in stores?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Prozak, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Prozak

Prozak Well-Known Member

I'm wondering how long the Transformer movie toys will be available before the only place to get them is through ebay with jacked up prices. I'm thinking of using my gift certifate from amazon to order the movie preview toys since I imagine those might not be available for a whole lot longer and I'm trying to complete most of the set. I'm trying to spread out the time in which I get all the ones I want, but I don't want to wait too long and I just need a rough idea for how much time I have.

Also does anyone know when Walmart stocks its toys? I went there tonight looking for the Bumblee-Baricade set and there weren't any left, so I'm wondering when I should check back. I suppose there is always the option of ordering it online and picking it up locally but I'm hoping to pick the box as some of the boxes are practically torn apart.

2. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I'd say the movie toys should be available at least into the holidays, don't worry too much on finding them (course this could also depend on how well the movie does).

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    we have six confirmed waves so far, and we're on wave two stuff. so I figure 2-3 more months until it's no longer being sent out, but it could stay on shelves long after that. cybertron is still clogging shelves in many stores, and thats been over for quite a damn while.

4. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Well, seeing as Cybertron has been in stores for, what, close to 2 years?, I wouldn't panic anytime soon.

5. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    They'll be out until the last Ultimate Bumblebee is spit out the bottom of the clearance aisle. :) 

6. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    They will be available indefinitely?

lawl

7. Prozak

Prozak Well-Known Member

Wow six waves. Have they made any annoucements as to the figures that will come in the following waves? I know some of them are already on the thread listing all of the movie products, but is that all of them? Or are there more unconfirmed figures? I'm limiting myself to one of each character and I'm going for the nicest one of each, i.e. I'd want to avoid getting deluxe jazz if later on they plan on releaseing a voyager jazz.

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    They'll be about until at least October, probably longer. You'll be able to get them through the summer at the least.