So how am I going to deal with this girl?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaggersRage, May 15, 2007.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Hey guys, sorry to add a post on personal problems 'n all. Fortuantely it's not romance related.

A few months ago my roommate allowed this girl (shes about 18 years old) to stay with us. Slightly annoyed that I wasnt asked for approvial but the girl is in a shitty situation and I let it slide. Everything fine was at the start (as always). I then start to notice that the girl is getting verbally agressive towards my roommate, her guests and her friends. The girl doesnt get agressive often but she's defently putting off this sour attitude.

Now, I mentioned that this girl is in a shitty situation, me and my roommate where able to find her a job in data entry. I give credit to this girl because she had to stay really valiant and patient in getting the job because the office kept delaying the time she actually worked, it was like a "You're hired but we dont have work for you" thing. Now she's got a $10/hour job for full time with flexable hours. Sadly the job doesnt help her attitude, I hear from my sister and roommate that this girl has tried to force friends against friends, I cant confirm it but my sister is trust worthy.

This girl has helped pay for the bills ever sense she got the job, and her attitude isn't generally bad, but I think some of her actions border on the line of unforgiving. Me and my roommate are expecting a new roommate in August and thats the dead line that she has to leave. I'm starting to think I want her out sooner, but she's got no family in Orlando, Florida or other friends she could stay at.

It would suck for her to move back to hear parents because she has got a good job. Any ideas?

2. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Kick her out...you are not responsible for her well being and she is taking advantage of you and your roommate...

Plus you are getting no action from the deal...it’s a tough world, but she has got to figure that out on her own.

3. SunDown

SunDown Fatty McFatFat

well it sounds like you have some compassion for her situation. Let me ask this, when she starts to act snotty does it directly affect you and your other roommate or are you getting upset by what others have told you? I understand you said you have seen some of the agressiveness come out toward other guests. Does this make the guests feel uncomfortable or do they stand thier ground?

My feeling is that while you can kick her out anytime you want, you two have a little compassion and have allowed her to be in your home to start with. If she is to stay until August is this something you two can wait out?

Its hard to give advise when not in the situation so if its a real bad situation then by all means boot her, but if you think you two can deal with it until august what the harm, she's paying her way right?
    I dont know, good luck either way!!!

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tell her it's time to start performing various "jobs" around the house, either she'll leave or you'll get those "jobs" done.

Either way, win!

5. DaggersRage

I think that if I don't see her support for the rent with her job within the month, she works at the same company as me with a higher pay btw, it's an instant kick out.

6. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm confused - is she or is she not helping with payment? That would make a big difference with me, personally.

7. DaggersRage

Sorry, I should have elaborated. She just got the job, so far she has paid her share of the electric bill and has promiced to assist in paying for the rest of the bills. So far she has shown support, but if the end result is that she has this new job and still wont pay for rent, then she's out.

8. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Depends, is she hot? Do you have a girlfriend? If yes to the first, and no to the second. Put it in, that'll shut her abusive little mouth. Just kidding, just kidding! I wanted to get in a little joke before the rest of the usual gang of guys XD.

Though seriously, you don't have any obligation to let her stay with you. It was out of the kindness of your heart for her situation. Make her pay back a man, with only the way a woman can...by doing his laundry. Just kidding, just kidding again!

For real this time, if she doesn't keep up her end of the living situation such as cooking, cleaning, paying rent, and keeping her mouth shut then kick her out on her 18 year old tush.

9. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    Scary.......18 yr old girls(or any under 25) can turn on you at the drop of a hat, you never know where you might end up if she doesnt get her way.
    She wasnt your headache before.....why now ?
    Make an agreement with future roommates never to do this again......or live on your own without having to live with your roomates "charity cases".
    If anything, get all "agreements" in writing (before they move in)......ever watch "The Peoples Court" ?

Good Luck, but when she is gone make sure it doesnt happen again.

10. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

I'm required to ask but, is she hot?

11. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

You should have hot, hot monkey sex with her.

12. DaggersRage

Is she hot? Not to me.

She has made attempts at getting into other people's pants before which is another factor that is disturbing me, my roommate, and my roommate's guests (my roommate loves to have company, I keep to myself and do enjoy the company time to time.)

EDIT: And besides, if we did have mad love, I'd crush her.... What? She's small and frail.

13. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    What exactly is she doing that is causing so much strife in the household?

Freaky circus sex! With the clownshoes and acrobat ropes and safety net!

14. peeman

peeman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i think the question we all want to ask is

do you have any pics?

as for the actual problem, if shes being polite to you and IS paying bills then you could be in a worse situation, maybe have a quiet word with her

15. DaggersRage

I have trouble actually seeing whatever it is she is doing to my roommate and friends. I know that she constantly giving one of my long time friends some shit about minor things, which I finally got to notice today. I can only go off of what my friends, my roommate and my sister say.

I did have one talk with her though. I'm not 100% on the story, but it would seem that my roommate wanted to just go out with her friends on a car ride. They came back and the girl got agressive saying harsh words (I don't know what, I wasnt there). My guess it had to do with my roommate not inviting the girl to come along, the girl has made issues about that before. I talked to her and said to watch out, whatever she did last night disturbed some people and made them upset, not the exact words but close. She then blames it on a "Panic attack that she has no control over" and then accuses of everyone being against her.

The more I type about this the more I'm wanting to boot her, hmmmm.....

16. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

She's working, and making more than you? One third of the rent and utilities. Period. Let her know a paycheck or two before it's due just to be fair. And absolutely bounce her if she refuses.

I've been in a coupla situations like this before. Currently have a sorta-homeless guy living in my basement rent-free, and previously had a friend's girlfriend move-in on a permanent basis with no contribution. Problem is, once they're physically in, it can be kinda hard to get them out. Practically speaking, I mean. You can't exactly get away with man-handling an 18 y/o female out the door and throwing her shit out after her if she decides to make an issue about it. So tell her the new deal, and see how she reacts. Then adjust your approach if it doesn't seem to be working.

17. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

[​IMG]

18. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Drama queen. Why isn't she getting a job as a stripper? It has the drama she needs and a lot better pay.

19. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:

WTF?? :lolol 

Tell her to loose the attitude or your throwing her sorry ass out of there. Like someone else mentioned, your not responsible for her.

20. honestgabe

honestgabe I

eggo roffles! I posted that same pic a few months ago..I got modded though. But its not like you can see anything