So has anyone else bought Trails HD?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Recall, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Got it a few weeks back and being having a blast with it but its a shame too few on my friends list actually have it. It is a challenging game but easily worth its price, reminds me a lot of Excite Bike on the Gameboy but modernly better.

Also its all about being the best and at the top of the friends leaderboards, I've managed to get to the top on some of the skill games and want to see who can do better, so everyone go buy it :D 

Edit: Bollocks. Typo in the title. Damn.

2. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

Got it day one. Played Trials 2 on pc but it got too hard with the keyboard.

I'm stuck on the very last course, I can not for the life of me make it over the two jumps after the tires. I've come close a few times and actually made it once but I hit the 30 minute time limit after getting to the next to last check point.

I suck hard at the skill games.

3. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    I managed to 100% the beginner and easy tracks but medium is giving me a tough time. I'm also very pleased with my 80 bones broken in that skill game, I know people have gotten higher but thats due to them glitching (hurray for replays!)

4. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

There's a 30 minute time limit? That's horrific, I didn't know that. I'd probably delete the game forever if I got that close to victory on the last track and then ran out of time. Or delete myself.

Fun game though, was just showing it to some friends last night and they were loving the horrible things you can do to the rider.