So DOTM toy release day, getting Skids???

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jimmy88, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Jimmy88

Jimmy88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey dudes following this whole Twins blindside(I still think they are in the film) when the toys come out will you be getting Skids or wait 2 months until the film release to find out......fascinating.....

2. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    i bought 1 a few days ago off ebay. got it for $16, should be here by mid next week :) 

not a huge fan of the twins, but i like having figs for characters that make it on screen. even if they arent in the new 1, itll be a good replacement for the ROTF Skids as i think the DOTM figure is way better scale wise

3. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't limit myself to in film characters and I tend to have a personal continuity (as it is typically better than what we see in the films), so I'll definitely pick Skids up. If he is in the film, then great! If not, oh well.

4. Jimmy88

Jimmy88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing, I remember when the toy of Wreckage went on sale for the first film, I bought it thinking he was in the film when in reality he was in the graphic novel prequel....

5. iceburn9

iceburn9 Constructicon

News Credits:
    Am not a fan of black, which the DOTM Skids toy has lots of, so I'll pass.
    ROTF Skids looks much better in my book.

6. AMG

AMG Old School

I already have HA Skids and his RotF deluxe figure, so his DotM version is low on my priority list.

7. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i have the original(not the Tuner Versions/Human Alliance Version/different license plates Versions) Deluxe Skids & Deluxe Mudflap sitting MIB in my small TF Collection along with Deluxe Ice Cream Truck Mode Twins MIB & a loose Deluxe Ice Cream Truck Twins(in Ice Cream Truck Mode) sitting on top of my TV.

though i didn't buy the individual Skids & Mudflap until after i saw ROTF and it took forever to find the Ice Cream Truck Twins(before & after the film's release) i'll probably wait to buy them after i can look at them while holding them in my own hands as well as if they are in the film(they are no matter what Bay & Co say) seeing how they come across on screen in DOTM

8. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    I plan to get the DOTM Skids figures since I have a small collection of the twins.

9. 420bot

420bot ******

Since I bought both The Twins last time and ripped them to pieces (with a hammer) for a battle scene along with the sisters that's a big, hell no, lol.
    But I did keep the Ice Cream truck, b/c hey, why the hell did it take so long to get a damn Ice Cream Truck TF?
    For right now I just want the Wreckers for sure.

10. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Didn't the first time, won't this time.
    I personally think that the figures of the twins look(ed) horrible, and this new one is very weak design-wise.

The twins will probably be the only DotM figures I don't get.