So... does melee feel broken to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by SG17, Aug 23, 2012.

1. SG17

SG17 PSN: SG-17

It seems to be, quite literally, hit or miss. I know that I make contact with melee hits with the Scientist but it seems to do no damage. In fact the only melee kills I've gotten are with the whirlwind ability.

It just doesn't seem to work.

2. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

^ Yeah, I used to knock people across the entire map with the Leader's ax, but it just doesn't feel powerful anymore and the lack of clubs, axes, and maces are kind of disappointing.

3. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Melee is heavily nerfed from what it was in WfC, that's for sure. I could open up with a melee strike and do a ton of initial damage and finish off with my scatter blaster, but now I'm relegated to using it as a finisher if I exhaust my magazines in the encounter.

4. Drake915

Drake915 Autobot Scout

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think melee along with a bunch of other stuff is broken. There's no way in hell i get melee one shot from full health with full shields if it's nerfed. I've also run across where i've watch my melee bounce off a person after emptying 2 clips into them. Hell, i've seen bullets curve around corners in this game, literally, so i'd agree with you that melee is broke along with several other things. Not even a tank can take 2 orbitals rounds, 2 clips from neutron along with 2 other players shooting them out in the open while they stumble around.

5. ShadowXD

ShadowXD Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What happen to Driftveil's post?

6. Phantom6

Phantom6 Well-Known Member

Not only that but WHirlwind seems to have some ridiculous invisible range. I was well outside of the enemy's reach and he still nearly killed me.

7. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mods happened.
    I've noticed that too. It seems to happen whenever I'm hit once and try escaping, almost like it pulls you back in.

8. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Chances are it's lag. Just because you have all bars for connectivity doesn't mean lag doesn't exist. It depends on your service provider and area, but I'm sure there's still enough lag where this Whirlwind range thing is felt.

9. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Melee feels perfect to me. Reasonable, not overpowered, damage, and the hitboxes actually make sense.