So do you think... (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by NexusPrime99, May 20, 2012.

1. TK458

TK458 Assassino!

Really? :/ Swore I he was!

2. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I'm so friggin despirate to get a new character I'll take what I can get.

3. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    because we've never seen sparks being taken/removed/swapped/shared from a body and going back to thier original or new body before (hint Beastwars, IDW comics) <--- please note - Sarcasm

Even in Animated Prowl swapped Yokitrons spark to a new body when the old one died.

Even if Bulkheads 'body' has bitten the big one his spark could survive if its not just a metafor for dying. All they need to do is get ahold of that Hammer of Solous/forge thingy and either make bulky a new body or repair the old one. Why else would they have made such a big deal of the Hammer only working for a Prime.

Theres no way they're permanently going to kill off a Kid freindly character like Bulkhead for long

4. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm leaning towards him being an Insecticon equivalent of the Vehicon Generals from Beast Machines.

5. ThatCrazyGuy

ThatCrazyGuy Well-Known Member

I hope he sticks around. More regular cast Cons is a good thing to me, especially if KO leaves for whatever reason.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Okay by this point if he was actually on, he would have appeared by now and not in Season 2.

7. Arbitron

Arbitron Banned

No.

8. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And speaking of; are we entirely sure at this point that one of the relics isn't a "face extractor", so that Optimus can go around using it on Decepticons while saying: "Give me your face!!", cuz I for one would pay good money to see that.

On a more serious note; I like the idea of Bulkies spark being taken, but the "search for Bulkhead's spark" seems like such an anti-climactic Season 2 ender. Shouldn't it be something more say.... world ending and important to the grander scheme of things?