So Bumblebee does talk but faking it?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by retro.obsessed, Jul 4, 2009.

1. An-Tan

An-Tan is a girl.

it was stupid how they gave him back his voice and then took it away again, but I loved the radio talk and all those robot sounds he makes are so cute, so I don't really mind. Also I didn't like the voice he had at the end of the 1st movie at all. Just didn't sound right. Optimus's, Ratchet's and Ironhide's voices are just perfect for their look and character, BB's voice seemed so off.

2. Roadtrack

Roadtrack Well-Known Member

But why would he be faking his voice? What's the reason to hide it? And if Mark Ryan wasn't good for Bumblebee, why they didn't get a different voice-actor?
    And in the Showest footage in the garage scene, he says :What is your purpose, Sam?" But only "Sam he said with his own mouth. The rest were radio bits, but the first time I heard it I thought they were his words.

3. TankRizzo

TankRizzo Well-Known Member

I'm guessing this has already been mentioned, but probably bares repeating. In the prequel comic he gets into a fight and is messed up pretty badly again.