So, Bay hates Turtles now...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by YoungPrime, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like Transformers isn’t enough. Now Bay has plans to ruin yet another childhood franchise by taking mutants and making them aliens.

That’s right TMNT is now Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles “TANT” And with rumors of the Director who desecrated “Clash of the Titans” and bored us with “Battle: Los Angeles” stepping to direct Bay’s evil project. I’m certain that Ninja Turtle fans can assume the worse.

Granted Bay’s only producing this movie this isn’t the first time “Platinum Dunes” has destroyed a remake.

There’s “A Nightmare on Elm Street 2010”, “Friday the 13th 2009”, “Amityville Horror 2005”, “The Hitcher 2007” and the only remake out of the bunch to make enough to get a sequel yet still remains forgotten “Texas chainsaw Massacre”

So in looking at this trend of flops and disappointments is there really any hope for April O’Neil who’ll likely be another one of Bay’s half dressed idiots playing eyecandy to Casey’s Jones Shia Labeouf interpretation staring Shia Labeouf? (With Ninja Turtles in the background somewhere...)

As a G1 Transformers fan I must say I’ve been down this road and my sympathies goes out to the Ninja Turtle fans. We're both in the same boat but at least IDW keeping the comic book circuit alive for both of us.

2. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    Old news. :locked2: 

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    *sees thread is by Youngprime*

*predicts the entire first post*

I'm getting good at this.

4. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod