So anyone else's Walmart restocked with old waves?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ganjibal Vendef, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Target by Crossroads Mall in Waterloo has plenty of wave 1 RTS. I'm seeing them show up here in Cedar Rapids, too.

Wal-Mart, on the other hand, is damn near useless. I'll give the one in Waterloo props for being the first place I found Blurr (two months after he was first sighted), but aside from the Hot Rod/Cyclonus 2-pack, they have nothing recent. I know the toy drought will end eventually, but in the meantime I'm glad I've just started preordering upcoming stuff from BBTS.

2. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Around here it seems most Walmarts got one case of Generations wave 5 (Thunderwing wave) AFTER Christmas and that is the most recent they have had. I'm a bit surprised I haven't heard of anyone finding RtS deluxes at regular Walmarts yet. And most stores have 3-4 Voyagers on the shelves at best and usually a lot of empty deluxe pegs.

+-MWG-+

3. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

Wal-Marts in Canada have got HFTD wave 2 back in. Not much else.

4. Quixote_Prime

Quixote_Prime is missed.

News Credits:
    It may also be the case that the recent snowstorms have caused more havoc in shipping and distribution than may be apparent. Which may also explain the ROTF stuff. Why Walmart and TRU both have put out old stuff may be explained by that.

Unless Target has paid Hasbro to have first "dibbs" on selling the 2011 stuff.

That said, I think we need a toy discussion thread for each major retailer to talk about them and pool information as a resource to collectors.

5. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

I'm finding DCUC, WWE figures with greater ease than new TF's, leading me to think that getting things online is the way to go now

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    It's like they're delibertaley trying to piss you off with the HFTD Crap no one wants anymore.

As soon as something new comes out, it gets snatched up quicly like Lugnut which got released in Canada. :banghead: 

Damnit, at this rate i'l have missed out on Generations Wave 6 and on and the RTS line, i'l never see them by the time DOTM comes out.

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'd almost be inclined to agree to an extent, but attempting to anger someone can imply one cares to begin with.

"Hey, we have stuff on the pegs. We're good."

1 year later:

"Hey, we have stuff on the pegs. We're good."

8. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The Walmarts in Portland have been pretty barren as far as new things. It's mostly the Targets that I've been to that has had new stutf. The Kmarts are also bone dry, and have been for a whole month more or less.