So, Any Release Day Returns?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ribieconvoy, May 16, 2011.

1. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Returned Icepick before I walked out of the store. Decided to save my money for something else.

2. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    How about a 2 weeks ago return? Returned LDR SP and Voyager Megs, just not into them.

3. Grimlockprime16

Grimlockprime16 Me Grimlock King!

Im so glad Im passing on this line.

4. 420bot

420bot ******

Only one out of the six new figures I got did the smaller size bother me: Meg's is too dinky, but he's an awesome figure, now give me a leader and a leader shocky.
    QC seems pretty good for the most part, I guess SP being very back heavy does seem to suck as well b/c he can tip over easily.

5. rego0012

rego0012 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    my crankcase has his fingers clipped off...returned it and got another the same way...returned him AND GOT ANOTHER.
    i contacted hasbro through their instant support on their website and they are going to send me a "free of charge" toy for the issue.

probably be some crap they cant sell and no one wants. all i wanted was a replacement =/

6. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Dude, seriously, what were you expecting when you exchanged the toys? That your store would magically carry both versions? I'd be VERY surprised to see a store carry both versions this early in the game. The figure is not defective, that's how it's officially intended to be sold by Hasbro, like it or not...