Snowy accident + new home = no Botcon!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by flywheels, Feb 3, 2007.

1. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So in addition to putting our home on the market to build a new home this summer, I slid off the road on my way to work the other day after having a measly 2 inches of snow fall that morning. Turns out the repairs on my car + closing costs on the house are forcing me to cancel my trip to Botcon...even though I'll still be up in the general area visiting my wife's family.

That said, this will open up our room at the Westin if anyone cares! I still wanna try and find a way to at least get there one day so I can get the free convention exclusive & possibly buy the extras...whatever those'll be.

If not, at least I'll still be able to order the non-attendee package. Just sucks that after looking so forward to this year's con I most likely won't be able to attend. In the long run though, at least the house we're building will give me huge game room to display everything I don't have room for now!

2. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Weak man, that sucks donkey balls. I feel for ya

3. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I think you can have the reservation changed to someone else’s name if you have any one you want to help get a room. The year it was going to be in Chicago Beatnik Poe had two room and shifted one to my name any when I had to back out I shifted it back.

4. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

damn that sucks

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Sorry to hear that Flywheels. It was a pleasure to meet ya at the last Botcon. Hey if you need me to pickup the exclusives for you let me know. :D