Sneak peek of DOTM this Thursday on Wipeout?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Dave_6, Jun 21, 2011.

1. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    Oh my fucking god. I'm going to chop my dick off that as so fucking awesome!!! We got to see a transformation from the fucking inside of the car. My God I just came...

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Bumblebee transforming = Awesome.

And I love how this trailer try to make the other two movies be a walk in the park "We faced a few of them...NOW WE FIGHT THEM ALL." the narrator seems to forget the Decepticons single-handedly obliterated the USA defenses on the first movie and came two inches from destroying all life on Earth on the second.

Either that or the Decepticons are going to threaten the whole universe on this movie.

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    You know, the humour may be met with mixed reviews from these films, but Sam screaming like a girl will ALWAYS provide me with lulz. That was amazing. :lol  And I can understand why he'd be screaming. That would be truly terrifying to witness, let alone be involved in.

Oh, and that was simply stunning. That shot alone should win the Oscar. Make it so. :) 

Thanks for uploading. Hopefully I'll get to see it tonight (in better quality) when I record it.

4. blur3479

blur3479 Movie Prime Apologist

News Credits:
    ok that is a homepage fail

5. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    Couldn't you be super excited and still keep your penis intact and part of your body? Just sayin lol

6. cnic

cnic Decepticon

Video not working anymore?

7. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok that transformation scene was noted earlier as something that made the audience gasp in the theater. It is EXTREMELY difficult not to watch that youtube video but I'm going to save that one for the theater. I don't want to see it yet! (oh but I do! AHHHHH! Must. not. click. link......)