Next up on the chopping block, Snarl! I'll make this semi-quick (hopefully). Been sick with a cold the last week and I feel like shizzle. I removed the G1 bot legs and installed a new set via a ball joint from one of the TFTM '07 Real Gear watches (no clue on the name). Installed the ball joint at the waist, inside the die-cast chest halves. Used a set of junker Acid Storm hips/waist/legs that I cut and modded to fit. I cut off the G1 legs (black) just above the screwed in hinge there, then attached the seeker legs to that. As with most of the other Dinobots I'm working on, I double-jointed the knee to help with transformation in dino mode. I had to shave a bit down on the sides of the legs (including cutting part of the metal knee pins), then I cut down the hips a bit to fit in. I then cut off the die-cast metal posts that the old arms used to screw into and used a set of shoulder parts from a junker Universe Sunstreaker (the same shoulder parts I used on Grimlock recently) for his shoulders. I also added the ball joint shoulder from Sunstreaker inside the Snarl shoulder. This allows the arms in bot mode to rotate up and in dino mode to rotate down a bit. I used some junker forearms from a Classics 2-pack Optimus Prime, kept the elbow swivel, and installed those into the G1 Snarl upper arms. I then cut off bits of the dino feet and glued them to the forearms. It gives him much better arms than the original stumpy ones and it still transforms and looks decent. Still need to do the ball joint in the other Snarl shoulder (arm is already done), then attach it. As for the head, I'm using the Acid Storm head, modded a bit on the sides and I'll also add his small horns. The G1 Snarl head is just too damn small and "pinhead" for my tastes.