Snap on weapons sets.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Wingnut, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Wingnut

Wingnut Stayin' Alive!

Ebay:
    Since Hasbro is going nuts with connection points on the figures for the snap on weapons I'd love to see a weapons/accessories pack. Anyone else?

2. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

I'd love to see a new TFC Gear of War 3 weapons set, with good shoulder launchers for RTS Jazz and Wheeljack. I have the first set, and it enhances Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Mirage beyond belief.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  3. Moriarty

Moriarty = ♀

News Credits:
    Chime me in for this. I'm already having a blast switching weapons between my RTS figures, but I'd love to have a little accessory pack with some duplicated and some new weapons in there. Especially more missile pods. You can never have too many missile pods.

4. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Sounds like the kind of things that should come nicely clipped inside an Optimus trailer. Or a Citybot.
    Maybe we need MiniCons and PCC Drones that come with their own C clip weapons for additional mixing and matching fun. And Hasbro can then mix those up when they do repaints too to make them a bit more different than just changing colour. That'd quickly up the amount of C clip weapons out there and probably negate the need for an accessory pack.

5. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    I think it would be awesome for a clip system weapon set that would resemble things like a Megatron gun, or Prime's Ion Blaster, or even Null Rays.

6. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    ^ How cool would it have been if the recent RtS Legends versions of those characters had had C clip versions of their iconic weapons?