Smooth's June Toy Sales Thread: Japanese Merch!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ProfessorSmooth, May 30, 2009.

1. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth The Smooth One

Ebay:
    Revenge of the Fallen merch has just been released in Japan, so I'm going to clear off some shelf space, because this stuff looks cool! Anyway, here's what I'm selling for now. This thread will be updated all month with new goodies.

Before I begin, if anybody wants TakaraTomy Revenge of the Fallen merch (for some reason) let me know and I'll try to get it to you for a least a bit below Japanese retail. Shipping's fairly costly, but it evens out if you buy a lot of stuff.

ANYWAY! Stuff for sale! Prices are in USD and don't include shipping. I'll combine shipping to save you cash! All items ship directly from Japan via EMS. Pictures will be up soon!

Brand New Exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Mini-Con, "Guardian Sky." This mini-con was given to customers who bought a bunch of RotF figures during the Japanese TRU launch event. (Asking 50)

Encore:
    11: Thundercracker/Skywarp: Sealed. Untouched. Some shelf wear. I was going to use these for a custom project, but I never got around to it. (Asking 45)

12: Metroplex: Sealed. Untouched. Some shelf wear. I was going to use this for a custom project (Fort Max-inspired colors), but I never got around to it. (Asking 65)

15: Big Mission Cassettes: Sealed. Untouched. (Asking 35)

Transformers Music Label:

White Convoy iPod dock: Sealed. Untouched. I thought that an all white Prime would be a great item to customize, but sadly, I just never had time. (I'm asking 65)

Takara Beast Wars:

Dinobot vs Tarantulas giftset: It's in nice shape, but the box has been opened. I'm asking 75 and will throw in a free Takara BW Fuzor Silverbolt.

Mega SCF Victory Saber: Complete, but combined. I've never uncombined them, but I'll include their original boxes, so you can display them that way if you'd like.

Pictures will be up soon and this thread will be updated quite a bit over the next month!

2. ProfessorSmooth

Ebay:
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. diablien

diablien Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Smoooooooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ProfessorSmooth

Ebay:
  5. ProfessorSmooth

Ebay:
    All Encore Reissues and Victory Saber have been sold.

Beast Wars VS Giftset still available

Just added:
    Beast Wars Cheetor VS Waspinator giftset (MIB, w/ paperwork)

Take both giftsets AND the show-accurate Silverbolt for 40 USD plus shipping!

Japanese Arcee model kit. Perfect shape, includes mini-comic. Front of box is badly faded. I'm asking 75 + shipping. This will ship for free if you buy any of my other items as well.

Coming soon:

God Fire Convoy (clear) TRU giftset w/ Master Sword: I'm going to be looking for around 375 for the set.

Pictures soon!