Smokescreen's "38", Where does it go?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by TMJN, Mar 7, 2008.

1. TMJN

TMJN Active Member

Hi Guys,

I just got myself a re-issued smokescreen (from Transformers collections #5)) and on the cover it shows the Autobot Icon on the chest...then on the robot mode shows an autobot icon on 38??? ...

If you look at some pics online it's just 38 or an autobot icon...on the TF Image comics it's the rub-on insignia...Confusing?!?!

Any guru's here know how it's actually placement? Need some help. Any help, b4 i put the stickers on

Thanks in advance

TMJN

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    chest. I don't add the chest autobot symbol, since he has one on a rear window, and then a rub smbol on the hood (back of his hed in robot mode). he has enough autobot symbols, and I don't think he really needs two on the car hood.

3. TMJN

TMJN Active Member

Thats true...Hahah i agree with you completely...

But do u have any details on how the placements are? Is it an Autobot icon or the 38 on the chest?

Thanks

4. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

i think it goes just ahead of the 38, closer to the fender, though its always been something of an odd-placement. if you cant find a good place for it, leaving the sticker intact with the sheet and off the figure may prove just as effective.

5. HunGrrr

HunGrrr Eamus Catuli!

I fudged it and put it on the back of his head, so it's behind the 38 in car mode.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  6. TMJN

TMJN Active Member

Haha, wow seem like ol'smokescreen's got issues with the '38' and autobot icon placements...hmmm...looked through the shows, comics and artist interpretations...all different...
    Phew it's gonna be a tough one to decide on...
    I was gonna do the 38 on the chest and the autobot icon on the left leg...then kept thinking about it...who puts an insignia on their legs???
    Then, I was thinking of putting the icon on the 38...which kept me thinking what a waste of a beautiful no...
    Then, i tot leave the 38 and put the icon on the front fender...
    Didn't look good though...took it off, good thing the sticker's still good...
    I'm at a loss people...hahahahah...woo-hoo