Smokescreen and Jack need to stay

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Ironhide1706, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

I just found the time to watch Legacy, having been busy for the week. What really surprised me was the chemistry between Smokescreen and Jack. Jack was obviously helping, but they also had some good times together. I really enjoyed their partnership and I hope it stays, as it is easily the funniest and most enjoyable one.

Anyone agree?

2. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

I agree, they had good chemistry. but when you think about it, jack already has arcee.

3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

It's nice; a fun change of pace from the more serious aspects of the show. With Arcee, Jack still has to adhere to his responsiblities, but with the less lenient Smokescreen, he suddenly has the best opportunity to take advantage of being friends with a giant robot for fun.

4. Breakdown96

Breakdown96 ‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

I like the Smokescreen and Jack friendship, they get on well together, but you still got Arcee looking out for Jack's safety.

5. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

I enjoy their friendship. It's a chance for Jack to have a little fun. I mean, it's not like the kids really get to have a whole lot of it when they're with the Autobots considering how often they go into battle.

6. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Agreed. Jack is boring and a spoil-sport without Smokescreen. I hope Arcee gets ditched and die because she won't have a human partner.

7. wm10k

wm10k Reanimator of Dead Things

I think it makes more sense to pair Jack with Smokescreen until he has acclimated himself to the humble pace of Jasper, Nevada while Arcee goes back to doing solo reconnaissance.

at least I think that would make for better TV anyway.

8. SmokescreenWRX

SmokescreenWRX Dude. Wait, what?

Looks like Arcee just lost another partner.

9. Breakdown96

Breakdown96 ‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

Smokescreen hasn't adapted to life on Earth, how things work, so easier if Jack helps Smokescreen out, don't know if Jack will go back to Arcee or not.

10. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

As long smokes listen to Jack next time he says something intelligent or reasonable regarding an actual mission, it´s fine to me.

11. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I know what you mean. Jack finally has a chance to let loose and pal around. It was fun seeing this side of Jack.

12. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I agree. Smokescreen and Jack have some good chemistry and it was nice to see Jack let loose, have some fun and laugh. To hear laughing and see happiness in the base was a refreshing change. Jack helping Smokescreen adapt to earth and having fun at the same time? Yes please.

13. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agreed Jack and Smokes should stay together because they make a great team even though Smokes like to get a bit carried away sometimes.

RC should be another TF's partner like Ratchet's or OP.

14. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Smokescreen brings out the other side of Jack. With Arcee, his time spent with the Autobots was as the 'responsible' kid, the one that was always scolding Miko and always showing concern for people, but with Smokescreen, we get to see the teen side of Jack again. He isn't serious all the time, he actually has a sense of humor and is willing to do immature things to others like any other teen.

There's reasons I don't want Jack and Smokescreen to be permanent, but I did like the little time they spent together.

15. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I do like how they interact and Jack does need a refreasher every now and then but still I rather have it so that he's with Smokescreen for a while until Smokescreen gets used to being on Earth then goes back to Arcee or better yet have Arcee and Smokescreen take turns in looking after Jack if one or the other's too busy to watch him. To replace Arcee with Smokescreen as Jack's guardian would be a big mistake because Arcee and Jack have been together as partners the longest and as a result their bond is more stronger and emotional.

I mean to ditch their partnership just like that for the rest of the show wouldn't make sense not to mention do a slap in the face for people who love that partnership from the beginning. I mean did a lot of people already forgotten the episodes where they both worked together and were some of the best episodes of the show so far. Sure Smokescreen's more fun but does that honestly make Arcee a bad character because of it? Both have their good and bad parts for Jack's safty and I don't want one or the other be kicked out.

16. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

Personally, while it's fun, I think it's throwing a wrench on the whole Jack has Prime-esque qualities in him they've been trying to instil for awhile.

17. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    This.

And this.

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    They should be friends but true partners as Jack can't always be screwing up on a regular basis.

19. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

Maybe Arcee will lighten up around Jack when they are not a mission after they have that talk.

20. LotusoftheLeaf

LotusoftheLeaf Well-Known Member

It was nice to see Jack and Smokescreen together, but Jack belongs with Arcee. ...As partners, I mean.

I think all three of the children should eventually have a chance to hang around with Smokey. When the time comes that he gets paired up with Miko she'll end up putting him in danger like she has Bulkhead. He'll be like "Holy scrap! Is that how everyone saw me when I did that to Jack!?" and straighten up. :lol