Smallville 4/28/06 *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gears, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pretty decent episode. I liked how Clark sorta *flew* across the road to snatch the man out of the way of the speeding van. I liked the irony that saving this man (A professional hitman) ended up costing another man his life. The Lois shower scene was definitely good TV. :thumb  I'm really wondering where the relationship between Brainiac and Lex is heading. The last part where the hitman was trying to kill Lex in the hospital room was very cool. Am I the only one who had a flashback to Terminator 2 when the hitman was chasing Lex and lana through the hospital corridor? And did you all see the preview for next week? Looks really HOT with the return of Brainiac, Clark vs. Lionel and just one more word...........................ZOD!!!:rock 

2. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

An okay show, but like far too many Smallville eps not exactly crucial viewing. This is yet another episode in which the advancement of the characters and their relationships is done in about five minutes, with a fogettable meteor freak tale filling it out to a full hour. Good television should better integrate the character stories with the dilemma of the week.

3. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    Zod? did you say Zod???? OMG!!!!!!! :rock  :rock