Smallville 3/22 Spoilers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gears, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Better episode than I thought it would be. WWE Superstars Kane and Ashley guest-starred. Man Ashley needs to lose those hideous lip-rings. Lana lost her baby in what looked like a miscarriage, but of course there's more to it we don't know yet. Clark's fight with the Titan (Kane) was pretty intense. His regret at the fight ending in Titan's death was a cool dynamic that hasn't really been explored in the show. Also the music in this episode was freakin amazing.

2. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Good episode.
    I liked the fight between Clark and Titan. also liked Clark's inner-debate with himself about his enemies death. I got a strong feeling that Lex was using Lana's womb as part of his demonic experiments.

3. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I found it to be a little ho-hum. I haven't been really keeping up with the show, so the whole Lana Lex thing kind of threw me. She seemed anxious to see that doctor. Was she in ca-hoots with him on something? Probably, since he died in an "accident".

4. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lana just lost her baby, so naturally she wanted to speak to the doctor that had been caring for her during the whole pregnancy. Unfortunately the doctor was killed by Lex in the last episode before this one. Lex and the doctor were in cahoots about something mysterious they were doing with the baby before the baby died.

5. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

I bet you the baby's some sort of weird kryptonian-human hybrid. And I seriously doubt the baby's really dead. This has to have something to do with either 1)The fact that Milton Fine a.k.a. Brainiac injected Lex with that serum that makes him invulnerable to disease or 2)That brief period when he was posessed by Zod.

I really don't believe the bay is dead, he/she will come back some way and some how.

6. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I assume Lex slipped something into the cider to cause Lana's symptoms, and while she was out, he had the fetus removed to be incubated externally, or something.

7. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    When is he going to wear the cape? Civilian Superman is no interest to me.

8. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He wore one once. At a halloween party, dressed as Zorro :p .

He might wear it briefly in the very last episode. Going into this show, the writer's creed was "the moment he puts on that cape, this show is over", or something to that extent. "No flights, no tights" was what they had set out for.

Smallville isn't supposed to be about Superman. It's supposed to be about all the experiences in Clark's life that have allowed him to come to terms with his abilities, and develop that strong moral fiber that causes him to take up the cape in the first place.

9. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think you're onto something Shaun C...