Smallville 3/15/07

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jux, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

They're back with new eps for the homestretch.

It's been a while since people here have talked about it ... any thoughts about the newest ep?

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This ep was pretty good. The direction in it was neat in how it was the wedding day, and it would flash back and forth between different times and viewpoints. Lex Luthor killed Lana's physician when he threatened to reveal the truth about the baby, but we still don't know the secret. The baby does have demon eyes though.:lol  Lana had a flashback of the tornado from season 1 and realized that Clark saved her from the middle of the whirlwinds. She tricked Chloe and Clark into revealing his powers so the cats now officially out of the bag and Lana knows everything about Clark. Lana decided to not marry Lex after this, but Lionel found out and told Lana that if she doesn't marry Lex he'll kill Clark with kryptonite. What's up with that, I thought Lionel and Clark were homies? I guess he puts his son Lex above anything. Or maybe it's Lionel's way of winning back Luthorcorp. So in the end Lana loves Clark but has to marry Lex so Lionel won't kill Clark. Pretty sad to see. :( 

Next week guest stars another wrestler. (Kane) Ugh.

3. Robb Wilder

Robb Wilder Rip Em Open, Set em Free! TFW2005 Supporter

I like the fact that it gives you a plot line throughout the rest of the season. There will be different stories on each episode but it will have elements and implications from this episode. I have a feeling Lionel will die before the end of this season for the fact that Jor El is still monitoring whats going on. I on the other hand cant wait to see Kane on Smallville next week because he should do a much better job than Batista did.

4. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

Yep iIt's gonna be interesting to see where things go from here now that Lana knows Clark's secret.

5. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

Quite frankly I thought this was one of the best episodes yet! And finally Lana was not annoying and it moved the story along quite nicely.

6. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

7. Robb Wilder

Robb Wilder Rip Em Open, Set em Free! TFW2005 Supporter

This was the first episode I did not want Clark to fry Lana with the heat vision. They made her to be a such an ungrateful bitch for so long. I wish they would do a Justice TV series with the other guys.

8. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm just trying to figure out why it took Lana so freaking long to actually discover Clark's secret- or that Clark was so easily fooled into revealing it. Other than that, good episode, with lots of ramifications to come.

9. Primal84

Primal84 Well-Known Member

Loved when Lionel made Lex bleed. :lol 

[​IMG]

10. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

^
    |
    |

Smack my bitch up started playing in my head when I saw that. :lol 

Anyway awesome episode.

11. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

The producers have long said that the show won't go more than 7 seasons. I figure next season will be the final "turn into Superman" hurrah where they clean everything up and send Clark off as Supes.

Not a bad ep, should be interesting to see how it develops over the last three eps.

12. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

I'm surprised how much I enjoyed this episode, as I was really getting fed up with all the back and forth between Clark and Lana. Maybe it's because Lana finally freakin' knows. I swear, if they find a way to make her forget, I'm going to smash my frickin' TV.

13. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Kiss of forgetfulness FTL :(