Smallville 10/4 Spoilers

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Gears, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Tonight was an ok episode. Clark decides to leave Smallville. Clark and Lois discover Supergirl's space ship. SG knocks out Lois and whoops Clark's ass. Then she flies her sexy-ass into space, it was so cool! Later SG reveals she is looking for Kal-El. She is indeed Clark's cousin just like the comics. Lex discovers that Lana is in Asia...oh joy. Supergirl ripping open the elevator was kind of funny. So Lex cloned Lana, which in turn allowed her to fake her death, WTF!? Lois finally gets hired at the Daily Planet. We aso find out that a government operation is doing Kryptonian research and will possibly be a future threat. Jor-El warns Clark that SG poses a bigger threat than he thinks. I thought SG was portrayed pretty well.

2. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

I wonder about that trailer for next week and the thing about Lana. This season is looking good so far.

3. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I guess we're the only fans left Drake. :( 

4. David

David . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    it was a good ep. i think things are going way to fast with the whole lana and lex thing they had such a good thing going there to kill it with two eps was kind of lame in my book. SG seems like a dumb blond to me with way to much makeup/ fake tan. other then that it was great lois finally has a job with the planet clark is leaving smallvile and more crazy government people with crazy crystals.

5. shifty02

shifty02 Greetings Programs

I haven't watched Smallville in years (only catching an episode here and there), but when I saw in my tv guide listing that Supergirl was going to be in it....I planted my ass on the couch and watched the full episode.

I was blown away at how good the show still is! Looks like I'll try to keep watching this season!!

6. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    It seems they are following closely to Supergirls comicbook background. The whole coming to earth and searching for Kal-El but finding out he isn't a baby anymore is pretty accurate. Now to see if her Prime Directive was to kill him.

7. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    seasons starting off pretty well!

right up until we find out Lana's still alive x__o

and she's coming back

X______X

just killer her already!!! 6 seasons of back and forth with her and clark isnt enough?!?!?!

grah!!!!

:p 

[and i wonder if the whole "incest" kinda thing is a big deal to kryptonians. being that they're the last two....i mean....re-populating their race seems like a worthy enough cause to bump uglies with your long lost *freakin hawt* cousin[that you've only just met and dont know] isnt it?
    xD

ah well]

8. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe the real Lana is still dead and the one we are seeing is really the clone. That would rule.

Oh yeah, Lois is still hot:
    [​IMG]

9. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

Clone or not,just kill her off already.

Mr.Roboto: And which Supergirl comics would you be refering too? Last I read{the death of Superman,Supergirl was a pile of goo}

Well atleast James Marsters will be reprising his role as Brainiac latter this season in a arc.

10. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There is a new Supergirl in the comics. She is portrayed similar to what you saw on TV. But she is a teenager.

11. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    At this point with the special effects their using, they should change the name of the show to metropolis and put them in the costumes.

12. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm definitely a Smallville fan, just don't post in GD too frequently.

I think the show just keeps getting better and better, overall. The stuff with the Leaguers last season was great, and I'm glad that they'll be returning this season. The introduction of Bizarro was very cool, with an interesting new origin for the character. (Loved the "just a little more bizarre" quote.) The special effects have been really impressive so far this season, especially Clark vaporizing the wall of water in ep 1, and S-girl's flight in ep 2.

As for ep 2, specifically, I thought S-girl's origin was well done. (The actress needs to eat a sammich, though. She's got a serious case of skull-face, especially when shown in 3/4 profile.) I groaned at how quickly Lana has gotten back into the picture, though. Sure was easy for Lex to find her. The new Planet editor seems fairly annoying, too.

And Clizm, thanks for the uber-droolworthy pic of Erica Durance! [​IMG] I'd take her over Allison Mack, Laura Vandervoort, or Kristin Kreuk any day.

As an aside, does anyone else's CW affiliate zoom the picture during widescreen shows, thereby getting rid of the black bars, but chopping both sides of the image off? Mine has been doing this with Smallville and Supernatural for over a year, and it's INCREDIBLY annoying.

13. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    I've enjoyed the new season thus far, but I agree that Lana has to stop reappearing, especially with Clark. *feels next week's episode is just filler*

14. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:

Love the show! But this dosent happen in columbus! We get the whole thing! Black bars and all!

15. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    What Cataclizm1 said.

16. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Tekkaman Blade, I completely agree. I hope that at the end of this season they move Clark to Metropolis, put him in the suit, bring in Perry to the Daily Planet and call the show Metropolis next season.

Jarodimus, the CW affiliate does the same here and it really pisses me off. It makes no sense to me.

I really wish that they had left Lana in China and moved on. I like Kristen Kreuk, but her character has no place to go. She needs to leave. I don't want her dead, just gone. She can come back for an episode in Metropolis in a year or two.

17. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

I thought I had it saved somewhere, but can't find it... there's a panel where Superman addressed this back in the 50s or 60s, where he says he loves SG very much, and while in some states of the US it's legal to marry cousins, on Krypton is was a big no-no. So no, they couldn't have literally red-hot mad sex falling through the atmosphere or something.

18. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

I thought this ep was so much better than the opener! I really like Supergirl's characterization - something rubbed me the wrong way about her when we briefly saw her in the last episode, but that feeling went away pretty soon. I was also really glad they didn't drag out her figuring out who Clark was...

19. Dragonwolf

Dragonwolf dragon-bot

News Credits:
    needs alot more action in my opinion, it seems to be slowing down alot with the action and more talk

personally i would rather see clark start walking his talk and being something like the man of steel

and why isnt he using all of his abilitys when fighting??

also, what happened to lional?

20. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lionel got knocked out by Bizzaro in last season's finale and in the premier a mysterious man took away Lionel's body.