Smallville 10/17

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Primal, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Primal

Primal Moderator

News Credits:
    It aired early in Canada, I caught it by fluke thinking today was Thursday (A-Channel has been messing around with Smallvilles timeslot the past few weeks).

SPOILERS:
    Dean Cain guest-stars in this episode as a doctor, named Curtis Swan, able to cure meteor freaks. Chloe finds out about the operation and wants to get rid of her powers. We also get more Kara and Jimmy and see some hate between Martian Manhunter and Kara. Oh and Swan seems to be a very familiar immortal from the DCU. They don't come right out and say he's that character though.

Anyway, next week it seems to be on Wednesday again at 9PM. I'll probably watch the show again right (thanks to timeshifting) since my brother missed it earlier.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When Dean Cain first suffocated the girl, I thought, "Wow this guy is really bitter that Smallville lasted longer than his show!" Damn Martian Manhunter wants to choke a b*tch! Way to go Lex, way to take charge and bust some caps in Dr. Psycho. Oh snap he's super-human! HAHA Jimmy got busted. Now he can tap dat Supergirl bootay. I know I would... I didn't like Clark's line about taking a life for Lex. Whoa I get it now Dean Cain is Vandal Savage! Oh god Savage, watch where you're swinging that ax! The break up between Jimmy and Chloe took way too many minutes *gags*. Next week, the CAPE!