Smallville - 03/30/2006*Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shaun_C, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

And just in case you guys are wondering how I saw it despite 1)Being Canadian and 2)WB is just only airing the episode now.The answer is that a local Canadian station aired it

As we know this episode featured the return of Milton Fine/Brainiac to the plot line.

Guess being skewed by Kryptonian crystals isn't even enough to stop him :ev: 

2 things shocked me 1)Clark and Lana broke up for real this time.Leaves me wondering if Lana w/Lex's help might do something in retribution 2)The 3 other Brainiacs;I wonder if this is a permanent thing or just a convienient plot device.

If it's the former I think Clark might be in trouble as he had some problem fighting just 1 Brainiac let alone 4

Anyway I know some of you are probably just watching the episode as I post this.But I figured I make my first Smallville discussion thread

BTW I have 1 question,I have no problem with Milton being refered to by fans as Brainiac.Particularly since his regenerative abilities are similar to Brainiac in the animated series.

But is he OFFICIALLY Brainiac or is that a fandom connection?

2. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

Milton Fine was one of the aliases Brainiac used in the comics long ago. Its like Arthur Curry for the Aquaman episode or the kid's name in the Flash episode. Its supposed to be them, just not with a "super" name.

3. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Ah okay thanks MS :thumbs2: 

Was never much of a DC reader so I wasn't aware of the Milton Fine connection.Although I knew of the Bart Allen connection you mentioned

4. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The episode was AWESOME when Brainiac was on the screen, not so awesome when "Simone" was on it. Yeah she was pretty but this is a rehash of an older episode where a chick controlled someone's mind. Loved the "Fiery" opening with the return of Brainiac. My favorite line of the episode was Lex's "Clark you're hypnotized! How else could you throw me like that?!?" :lol 

5. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    it was a pretty good episode. For me, it shed some light on what happen with "Brainiac". I think the Milton Fine character is a tool of Brainiac which in fact is the ship. That's why we see multiple version of him coming out of the ship. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

6. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

My stupid WB channel was so horrible, fuzzy and on the fritz, I couldn't even watch it. It was perfectly fine until Smallville came on. The stupid idiots. :mad 

7. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

Meh.

Not bad, but not good either. I had hoped that they'd get back on track with the return of Fine, but again, they disappoint. It would've made a good half hour episode, but now they're just dancing circles.

8. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    am i the only one happy Clark broke it off with Lana?

i mean seriously

4 seasons of dancing around the bush with them two, just put it to sleep already x___X

Lets justhope it stays that way [which i hope it does, despite the preview to next weeks ep]

and I agree with you all

The Milton Fine parts were excellent but all the stuff with Simone...Been there done that a few seasons ago. I'm hoping they'll start to get to the good stuff x__o

9. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

No, the problem is, they haven't definitely solved anything. It might be a "final breakup" but now we get the rest of the season to see them dance around each other more.

I've already got Seasons 2-4 for that.

10. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    yay :stick: 

x_o