Small List for sale/trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by feral prime, Feb 16, 2011.

1. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have recently acquired lots of toys I have bought off the boards and ebay and realized they weren't exactly what I wanted on my shelf. I am pretty picky when it comes to my collection. They are all complete and loose. Nothing hardly wrong with them. They just might have some little "quirk" I am not down with.. I will put a description out by the item and explained what I think is wrong and will list a small sales price. My wants are on the bottom of the list.
    Concealed cash or US postal money orders as forms of payment. Trades are welcome!!!l Prices dont include shipping. Only shipping to the US for now..

Classics/Universe/Generations/RTS
    Darkmount...Loose and complete..1 of the small weapons has a stress mark on the inside of the clip so it doesn't want to clip very well...7
    G2 Prime..loose and complete...stress marks on the lower right wheel..Happened when transforming...7
    Jazz...loose and complete...1 of the speakers on the side door is extremely loose and likes to flop around a lot...7
    Red Alert..loose and complete...leg is too tight...7
    Protector armor...nothing at all wrong with the set just don't really like it. It comes MIB with a pretty Rodimus with it...145
    Drift...loose and complete...7

TFTM/ROTF

Optimus Prime...voyager loose and complete...hate this mold...7
    Megatron...leader class..loose and complete...wings wanna be difficult ...10
    Megatron..voyager...left arm is floppy...5
    Ironhide..voyager...loose and complete..nice toy...just a double...10
    Starscream...g1 painted 1 movie mold...loose and complete 10
    Ratchet...first movie mold painted into g1 colors.loose and complete..10
    Wreckage...loose and complete...arms are tight...5
    Arcee...first movie mold...chest doesnt want to stay closed...loose and complete 5

KO Japanese Headmasters giftset..MIB...75

Wants
    I am looking for loose and complete or MOSC TFTM
    scouts...(dont know their names) not the repaints..
    Watch
    game controller
    mp3 player
    camcorder
    binoculars
    and a few others i think just let me know what ya have to offer!!!