Small Arms on XBLA

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by BigPrime3000, Nov 28, 2006.

1. BigPrime3000

BigPrime3000 Well-Known Member

Has anyone downloaded Small Arms on Live Arcade yet? Oh man, it's f'n sweet. Easily the best arcade game they've had so far. It's like Super Smash Brothers, but with guns, and way way better levels. One of the levels is a moving train, where as you're fighting you have to make your way forward as the screen scrolls towards the front of the train. Another one is the inside of a tornado where you have to jump from huge trucks and other debris thats floating around inside the twister.

2. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

I wasent impressed by the demo, wake me up when Namco makes a new version of The Outfoxies.

3. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I got it but it just feels rough. The guns run out of juice way to quickly and the jumping feels way stiff. I think it would be much better with a random default infinite gun, better jumping, and not getting "glued" (not being able to move like you normally could) by some guns when you're being shot.

4. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    YES! The Outfoxies is a great game. The level interaction is nuts. In particular, the aquarium and the plane. If they ever made a new one, I'd die happy. :D