Minor/Repaint: Slipstream WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wheeljack2010, Apr 17, 2012.

1. wheeljack2010

wheeljack2010 Constructicon

You could go either way with this one -classics or Prime- again. This will probrably be the one I actually use as my Prime Vehicon flier commander, and use the other custom I posted as the flier drones. (will have to make another!) OK, well, I took the Fakebusker83 bad babe bot head and shaved the neck off, then re-drilled the hole to acomodate the AM-06 Skywarp balljoint. I then shaved off her nose and re-painted the head. I don't really care for the grainy texture on this head (used polished black strong & flexible), so I may re-order the head in frosted ultra detail and see how that turns out. Clipped the fingers so that both hands can now fold in and have the "prime figure vibe" of the caanons/null rays coming out of the arm as if it's transformed. added some DOTM Topspin guns and a reprolabel and here she is. Not sure if she'll transform with the new head, so I'll test that out. I just put this together in a hour or so. (just got Skywarp in the mail at noon EST) This is more of WIP shot here, as I plan to re-paint the weapons, the things on the wings (with the ports), and the turbine for a better overall look. Thanks for checking it out, and comments are alway welcome folks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It looks great on her but she needs a chest to look more feminine.

3. lhandlott

lhandlott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I actually like it because starscream's body is actually shaped like a female so it works out perfect , great job !!!!

4. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Sweet! :thumb  Looking foward to it! Just find a way to mae her chest more femnine and you're all set.

5. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

I have a tranny friend with this same problem: thin, curvy, feminine, but a broad chest and wide shoulders give away the fact that this was totally once a guy's body..

6. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hm... what are the odds an Arcee torso could be used for the torso on the Seeker mold? I'd say that would make it look far better if it's able to be modded without affecting the transformation too much...

Otherwise... yea, Starscream's mold, barring his torso, lends itself well enough for a Fembot.

7. lhandlott

lhandlott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i like that idea

8. prime roller

prime roller introspective reflector

News Credits:
    The immediate problem I see with that is that the chest on the seeker mold becomes the top of the jet, so you'd have a jet with tits on top.
    I don't think she needs the big ol' breasts to look feminine. Perhaps add some panels/vents there to look like a cover for her breasts, sticking up off the jet mode just slightly.

9. Generalstratton

Generalstratton Well-Known Member

so in the end, did the head interfere with the jet mode?
    or did it fit in fine?

10. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would say take out some of the bulk of the chest & you'll be fine.
    Looks like you could shave off the horns from the bottom of his chest without affecting the alt mode...

11. wheeljack2010

wheeljack2010 Constructicon

Never got that far, just scrapped the project the same day I posted it. Didn't really seem like this was the right body for her either. I'm looking at getting another head and using it on one of the Bandai Chogokin Macross bodies.