Heavy/Scratch: Slingshot - a great way to get animal crackers into the pool without leaving your apartment!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by TheDevastator, Apr 14, 2008.

1. TheDevastator

TheDevastator Decepticon

I made Slingshot super-poseable and more show-accurate. I bulked-up his arms using bootleg Slingshot arms, Demolition Team Broadside legs, and the hands from Mini-con Rook. His "weapon console" aka landing gear mechanism is removable so it does not get in the way of his poseability as Superion's arm. He's the only Aerialbot that kept his original head, but I did add a visor made of contour putty. The shins are actually from a bootleg Fireflight. I need the legs to be collapsable but not too much larger than what he already had. The stickers are from Delta Star. The wing and tail stripes actually came from one of the old repro label sets that was not pre-cut.

A new weapon's console replacement is on the way!

[ATT]4541[/ATT]
    [ATT]4542[/ATT]
    [ATT]4543[/ATT]
    [ATT]4544[/ATT]
    [ATT]4545[/ATT]
    [ATT]4546[/ATT]
    [ATT]4547[/ATT]
    [ATT]4548[/ATT]
    [ATT]4549[/ATT]
    [ATT]4550[/ATT]

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    man, I LOVE the larger arms! almost as much as the separated legs and ball joints... well, ok, not nearly as much, but I do love 'em!

3. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

lol, was looking for "flaws" and I noticed that Slingshot's hands were actually black in the cartoon!!! YOU rock!!!

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Slingshot here looks SOOOOOOoooooo much cooler than his original counterpart! Great work man! :thumb 

5. TheDevastator

TheDevastator Decepticon

Redline: I must admit I was a bit worried I made his arms too big. They went from being the skinniest Aerialbot arms to the second biggest. It allowed me to put a show-accurate Autobot symbol on his shoulder at least!

Ptitvite: Please don't look too hard for flaws, you're bound to find a few ;) 

Superquad7: I agree and thanks! I think he needed a lot of help and I'm glad he came out so well.

6. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

lol The hands stick out alot since the remaining arm is all white so I checked a screencap to see that it was cartoon accurate after all!

7. TheDevastator

TheDevastator Decepticon

Ptitvite: Yeah, the hands do stick out a bit they'd be so unnoticeable otherwise. I'm glad the cartoon colorist thought the same!