Heavy/Scratch: Slag's Technobots

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Slag66, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

Sorry for the flooding.
    Computron has been up & down as far as progress. The group is more or less an original take combined with g1. Afterburner is being made from the Symbiote-cycle. He has a donated seeker fist & some parts removed. Lightspeed will be a repaint of the Spider-car and his head as well as Afterburner's will be an interesting mod I think & will be revealed later. Nosecone is iffy. I added a drill-type hand and on the opposite end an actual fist. I think the fist looks terrible and will be removed. Strafe was to be a repaint of Cyclonus, but was switched for what will be a heavily modified Treadbolt. The spare Cyc can be seen in the Side Projects. Scattershot will be a repaint with lengthened arms (which i feel turned out well). Again I have to thank everyone for ideas & inspiration, and mention I'm no artist.

Attached Files:

2. SwerveGears

SwerveGears The King of Victory

News Credits:
    Nice concepts.

3. Bruticus82

Bruticus82 Well-Known Member

I like the idea of using the Marvel Crossovers, can't wait to see how it goes!

4. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

The crossovers have the most Technobot potential, I find. Instead of Classics Treadbolt, I'd lean towards that Iron Man space-jet for Strafe. Also, if Hasbro ever gets around to releasing the Iron Man/War Machine 2-pack combiner, the Iron Man trike vehicle mode would fit Afterburner really well.

Nosecone really is a tough one... not sure about that Armada mold. I have an Energon Jetfire set aside for my own Scattershot project too, though. :) 

zmog

5. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

I'm very interested to see your nosecone altmode. Nice start man.