Heavy/Scratch: Slag's Stunticons

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Slag66, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

Menasor is coming along. Breakdown is to be a redeco of the brothers mold. (ignore the paint, thats from a lost project) He is pictured with my original attempt at Motormaster for size comparison. The official Motormaster isn't pictured but has two different looks I'm working on and will be around the size of leaderclass RotF Prime. (who was too much kibble for me and didn't end up one of those designs) Dragstrip will have his extra wheels added, but is pretty much as-is. Deadend is made from parts swapping the Prowl/Streak molds. Wildrider will be mostly a straight repaint from Hotrod. With the weapons I'm going for a Mad Maxx/Road Rash kinda feel. Thanks for looking. Again I have to thank everyone for ideas & inspiration, and mention I'm no artist.

Attached Files:

2. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    WOW... using the main Silverbolt body for MM :D  damn... I'm curious :p 

3. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Glad to see all the Stunticon love that's going around lately. I am working on a set as well, using different figures, and I love how with the Stunticons customs, everyone seems to have a different recipe and they all end up looking great. It's a nice change from the Devastator-overdose (No disrespect to anyone who made one of those Devastators, they were amazing, I couldn't do one)

4. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

I really like the diff weapons u gave all of them. So is the silverbolt plan still working as your motormaster?

5. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

the Motormaster pictured I might finish one day as a standalone, but right now he's on hold as the rest of his truck parts were donated toward one of the two I'm currently working at.