Heavy/Scratch: Slag's Protectobots

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Slag66, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

Defensor has a bit of work to go but here's a few details. Blades is unmodded & will likely stay that way unless I add some g1-esque decals. First Aid is mostly a parts swaps cheat, but with my skills its probably better that way lol. Basically its a head swap & the gun has been reversed & no longer has the blade. A few stickers added too. Streetwise is along that same line with multiple part swaps & stickers added. He will require some paint & a lightbar to complete his look. Groove has the least progress as I just recently decided to use the mold. I did find that a ko provided a good front, now I have to figure out the head. And last is Hotspot who may get scrapped as is. I've been trying to get team leaders to have a greater size difference, but its just not going well here. Again I have to thank everyone for ideas & inspiration, and mention I'm no artist.

Attached Files:

2. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    poor ratchet :(  *sniff* but it'll be OK I guess when it's done ;)  goodluck!

3. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

Hmm I think your hotspot has sum potential! With the extra universe heavyload pieces u added he really looks to be about leader sized compared to the others. Which is good cause he's the team leader. Lol. If u remove the tires from the heavyload parts I think he could look really good. Maybe a bigger head for hotspot also will help. Keep at it.

4. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

New work on Hotspot. Original design play rebooted. He's still gonna be a bit leggy, but oh well.

Attached Files: