2D Artwork: Slag/Snarl

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by TheDemonDzko, Mar 17, 2011.

1. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

A bit of a work in progress but, Hey. It is... -insert Dinobot here that isn't Grimlock or Swoop- =D

Ps.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Any ideas on how to make this image better, I am open to suggestions, also. Can can anybody tell me what to do with the right portion of the image? Kthnxbai

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think this is great. The design, the composition (the background really sells this) . . . it's a great piece. The right of the image? Do nothing - it's great as is. The space allows the illustration and composition to breathe.

I wouldn't have guessed a Dinobot of any kind without the title though. I'd like to see more of the character design in the future :) 

3. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

I appreciate your criticism very much Mr.Quad. Thank you very very much. Hopefully if I can get positioning right, there will be much more art to come, and then... comes the big project, Transformers: Nemisis. =D

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Oh, you're very welcome! I hope my comments are useful :) 

The only real flaw I have is not seeing enough of that robot design (but not in this illustration - this illustration is very well balanced). I do hope we see more of your work!