Minor/Repaint: Slag Attack - custom Slag WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Anthony _aggro, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Anthony _aggro

Anthony _aggro Platypus prime

Ebay:
    I am making a custom Cybertronesque Slag. So far I have used Armada demolishers arms and attached them to where Slags back legs go. The hands can be turned down and made into legs, or turned on the top and used as top weapons in the flight mode. Kind of like a drone mode.

I think the Demolisher colors look good, so I am not going to paint them.

I used a junker Slag with chewed horns that I removed and no feet part. I am trying to figure out what to use for the feet. I think I might make an engine looking thing for them, or possible make some sort of minicon or powermaster mount on that spot.

Here is the Photo Gallery / slide show for Slag Attack

I have no pictures of the Robot mode yet, because it need a lot of work.

2. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    it looks good with the back legs and guns, how ever I wouldnt personally ahve the flying mod on him I must admit, Though I must ask what does he look like so far in bot mode?

3. Anthony _aggro

Anthony _aggro Platypus prime

Ebay:
    The bot mode looks like a regular G1 Slag with big guns on his legs. I am still figuring out what to do to it, so I have not posted pics yet.

I am also doing other art projects and stuff, so I am working on this a little between those other things. I am also waiting for a few lots from ebay that might have some useful parts in them as well.