2D Artwork: Skywarp

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by RodimusZero, Nov 13, 2009.

1. RodimusZero

RodimusZero Steezin fo no Reason

News Credits:
    Hey friends. So, I've been gone for a while now (some of you may remember me from my Animated art--check the link in my sig), but I'm back--with a vengeance! :D  I've been mulling over the idea (for a while now) of making a comic (fan only, of course--not for sale) starring both select G1 characters as well as my own new characters and set in the G1 universe on Cybertron. In preparation, I decided that in light of the fact that the canon is all over the board now with designs and back stories, I would make my own new set of cybertron mode designs for the G1 characters that I want to cameo. So for the next couple weeks both here, and on my DeviantArt, I will be posting some familiar G1 heroes and villians done up in designs slightly different from their 80's show versions with the main difference being a lack of undeniable Earth vehicle parts. Now that the explanation is over with, first up happens to be my favorite Decepticon--Skywarp. You'll notice that the coloring style I'm going with is based on the 80's Japanese comic art (Magamiban, etc.). Hope you all like.

Attached Files:

2. Autobot-X1

Autobot-X1 Mentaly Hilarious

Ebay:
    cool!!

3. RodimusZero

RodimusZero Steezin fo no Reason

News Credits:
    I've finished Hot Rod now (my favorite Autobot), and I'll be putting him up either today or tomorrow.