Skyquake future in transformers prime. Massive spoiler

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Autob ironhide, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Im not sure if this was already said but I found an article on collider.com ask jeff kline asking is skyquake dead? He replied saying when we kill a character we kill them just like cliffjumper . Now with episode 6 he mentions dead 9 times before saying we cut them into pieces dead pretaining to the question is skyquake dead.

2. Sumner Sturgeon

Sumner Sturgeon Clods.

I read that article; honestly, I think Skyquake's name in the part you mentioned was a typo, because in the answer, Kline refers to Cliffjumper as if the question was asked about him, without mentioning Skyquake at all. He says that episode 6 will apparently REALLY drive home the notion of Cliffjumper being absolutely dead. How is anyone's guess.

I'm not surprised at the typo, really; at several points, the interviewer sounds like he doesn't quite know what he's talking about, like how he didn't know Prime was set in a new continuity.

3. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    @ sumner sturgeon I hope your right. Honestly I think skyquake will add a real threat to the autobots if kept around. I think the decepticons need a con whos nasty and inteligent.

4. nerovolpi

nerovolpi Actively Lurking

with cliffjumper being dead, will we ever get a toy of him? because i really liked his design. and the manly horns.

5. Joalro

Joalro Well-Known Member

Considering the show will probably be around for the next 5 years, I'd say the odds of getting a cliffjumper toy is around 100%

6. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Considering the hype behind him, the show will be around for a MINIMUM of three seasons, his spot in the comic, his impact on Arcee and a possibility of "flashbacks" concerning him (ala the Comedian in Watchmen).

I'd say the probability of him getting a deluxe class figure is within the approximation of 82.6%.

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If Skyquake dies or not I don't know, but that interview answer was totally a typo. Dude was talking about Cliffjumper.

It is, after all, the exact same interview as Toonzone had from the event, and they never even mentioned Skyquake, only Cliffjumper. Dude just put Skyquake there because of the image right next to it.

8. Sumner Sturgeon

Sumner Sturgeon Clods.

Thank you. That's exactly what I was saying earlier; I appreciate you reinforcing it by mentioning that the same interview was on Toonzone without the typo. I admit, I was a little unsure of myself when I initially declared it to be a typo, but then again, I always am.

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IGN just posted the same interview too and again no mention of Skyquake only Cliffjumper.

10. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I hate it when you just guesstimate a percentage Mr. Spock! Now be more exact next time will ya?? :lol 

I think Hasbro wants every $$$ possible from TFPrime toys..so I'm betting there will be a Cliffjumper! Not sure about the 82.6% tho, maybe higher. :D