Skyquake Clip

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Prowl, Feb 10, 2011.

1. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am proud that I am able to say that the only clip from the new episode i watched was the little 30 second commercial teaser that the hub released. I have not watched any complete clips. If I had, i'd have seen at least a fourth of the episode by now.

2. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually, about 1/6. You're missing gold, though. Especially Skyquake in this clip. I love him here. Great voice, smooth movement, and a stereotypical personality for a big con that somehow doesn't come across as boring.

3. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't watched the clip, so I'm not one to judge, but I've personally found the writing on prime (at least the five parter) to be pretty quality. Seeing as how nearly everything that's even remotely passed off as good in mainstream media nowadays has to be "dark and gritty", I think the new show has driven into that approach rather well, adding mature elements to a not-obviously children geared show. I suppose this is all coming out of my post movie slump. Free from the confines of two hours, Orci and Kurtzman, I believe, have developed a better movieverse, and even if better doesn't mean much, it's still means a lot to me.

Not gonna give you the "If you don't like it, don't watch it" crap. One, I've enjoyed/watched everything transformers for the longest time, obsessing just cuz it's transformers, so I know nothing of "don't like/don't watch". secondly, you may one day see something you like. I'd like to think you used the word "convinced" because you want to find a reason to like this show, even if it's still not doing it for you. Keep sampling the show, and maybe you'll find something you'll like in Prime one day!

Fair enough, 1/6. They are just like one minute clips after all. Yet I'd prefer to get a whole nugget of gold at once, rather than a nugget's worth of flakes... worst analogy ever ^.^

4. optimus_tractor

optimus_tractor Well-Known Member

I really love how this clip was animated. Starscream's really expressive.

5. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Actually I see more of a Cybertron Jetfire in Skyquake's design and coloring..not Lugnut. Either way, he looks like he'll poor Starscream some much deserved headaches, if he lasts long enough. Awwwwww...:lol 

[​IMG]

6. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

I love how agitated Screamer seems to be getting with Decepticons not excepting him as the new leader.

I’m eager to find out what that exactly is that Skyquake was locked away in, and why.

7. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    ^^^ He must have been a bad, bad Con!! :ev:  I kid..
    Yep, hope they do write an excellent background storyline for him, why he was put in stasis, if you will :thumb 

8. MNsor

MNsor Well-Known Member

Starscream kills me! He gets more and more comic with every new series (and meaner as well...) and Skyquake is fantastic!

Why in the name of Primus does Michael Bay fail to understand Starscream's potential? He's a charachter that authors can always use whenever they need to give the plot some action or want to give the story an all-new development...

9. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    Yes. Skyquake = mindless but super loyal to Megatron.
    And oh he's royally bad-ass and full of RAGE.

10. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So... Inferno from Beast Wars. :lol 

I kid, I kid... Inferno wasn't all that Bad-Ass. :lolol 

jD001

11. GNX 0014 Purity

GNX 0014 Purity Well-Known Member

Skyquake has an awesome voice

12. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

skyquake looks scary can't wait. also to be honest who here thinks thats megs is really dead?

13. Furious Rodimus

Furious Rodimus Matrix Bearer

Skyquake sounds like the same guy as Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Which is a very good thing.

14. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Starscream is badass..... He maybe ugly as hell.... But he has a giant personality and make you just wanna to obey him..... =)

ALL HAIL LORD STARSCREAM..... TILL MEGATRON IS BACK AGAIN!

Also Skyquake looks like a mucho seeker.... XD

15. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

So Megatron sent Skyquake on a mission a long time ago on Earth? Well the episode description for "Deus Ex Machina" has been posted on MSN. Apparently....

Spoilers

The bots are going to Greece to uncover an Energon harvester. So I am wondering if Skyquake was sent by Megatron to uncover the device or at least a key to it. And Starscream finds something like that in this episode today.

16. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

I like that Starscream is more cerebral than his other incarnations (G1, Animated, Unicron Trilogy)