Skyfire

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Separalis, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Separalis

Separalis Member

Was Skyfire killed in the 1st season, or was he just reburried? I might want to use him in the continuity of my fanfiction. Input would be greatly appreciated.

2. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

He sort of dissapeared, after the first season. I know they dug him back out of the ice, and used him for a few more episodes. But, we didn't much see him after Omega Supreme came on the scene.

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Some think that he made an appearence in the S3 episode 'Dark Awakening' as part of the Autobot fleet that was fighint the Quintessons and was shown being killed, but it was the shitty animation company who did that ep, so it's hard to tell. Plus in the same episode the Aerialbots were shown being blown apart, and in another ep (I think it was Ghost in the Machine) several Divebombs were shown being destroyed I think fighting Trypticon.

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    He was reburied at the end of Fire in the Sky, but then re-excavated in Fire in the mountain. After then, he wasn't prominantly featured again, but he was in many, many episodes after that, usually without much (if any) dialogue as a member of various teams. (He went to Cybertron with the Autobot strike force to meet up with the female autobots, etc.)

There was some debate if it was Jetfire that was blown up at the start of Dark Awakening, but it was rather inconclusive.

5. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    They dug him out again for Fire on the Mountain and appeared up to episode 25. He's also supposedly in a season 3 episode, where the zombie Prime is revived, and is briefly seen in an episode of Headmasters to mark his last appearance.

6. Separalis

Separalis Member

Then I'll add Skyfire to my Empire fanfic. He'll be a Lt. to Commander Dynamo/Dinobot.

7. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    I'm just glad we didn't see him get taken out with *one* solitary shot in the movie... like so many other Season 1/2 Autobots did.

It applies to MANY of the original Season 1/2 characters, but it is especially disappointing that Skyfire's character was completely disregarded in the movie and following seasons since he could have been quite the force to be reckoned with, especially alongside Omega Supreme, Magnus and that Sky Lynx wanker.

8. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Now both Dreamwave and IDW have turned Skyfire/Jetfire into a very interesting character. He's sort of like a brainy, deeply intellectual James Bond or an action orientated MacGyver.

9. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I think he was drawn to be blown apart in the "Zombie Prime" episode. what was the name of that one again? :D 

10. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dark Awakening.

11. Faust

Faust Bring on da wimmens!

It was an animation mistake.

12. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, he was definitely in season 2 in the episode "Attack of the Autobots" which I think was the name of it. He was pretty important in that episode.

13. mblase

mblase Well-Known Member

*gasp* Of course! It makes sense now! I'd always wondered why we never saw Skyfire and Omega Supreme at the same time....

14. mblase

mblase Well-Known Member

Which ought to be enough explanation for anyone. Ever read comic books and wonder why ultra-powerful heroes like Phoenix tend to get killed off? It's because when the good guys have an overwhelming force on their side, the bad guys don't stand much of a chance and the fights are over in no time.

15. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

He was supposed to die at the end of Fire in the Sky by being burried, just a one-off character, but they decided to revive him for season 2. And if I didn't personally see a character die in the movie I assume they are still alive. That's my take anyway. I always thought Skyfire was cool because of his past history as Starscream's friend and being the only Autobot at that point who could fly.