SkyByte bio

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Mako Crab, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I guess this is sort of fanficky. I was just messing around one day and came up with this short bio for the smartest shark in town. Enjoy :) 

SkyByte:

The secret war with the Autobots was a minor footnote in SkyByte's life. After his Predacon cohorts had been imprisoned, SkyByte went to Cambridge University where he majored in English and minored in Music. Upon graduation he was immediately hired as the new head of the english department at Cambridge, where he teaches poetry to this day. His students nominate him every year for the award of "best teacher" and his class is always booked to capacity. He couldn't be happier. :D 

2. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    LOL! What a fitting and deserving end for Sky-Byte! I want to join his poetry classes! He sounds like a great teacher!

I actually had ideas as well for what could happen to Sky-Byte after the Autobots and Predacons/Decepticons left Earth. They revolved around turning him into a hero that finally was appreciated!

3. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Soon he will become the President of P.O.E.M. the Professional Organization of English Majors (thanks Garrison Keilor) and English classes all over the world will have to turn back more srudents that their classes can handle. This inevitably to a rennaisance in letter-writing back home, a drop in text messaging and the collapse of the digital market when stamps return to their 1960 price of 5 cents.

4. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it has to happen. SkyByte the hero!